SFNL Division 1 2023 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re-live the last 5 minutes of the Cranbourne v Cheltenham GRAND FINAL. Cheltenham are 9 points down but kick the next two goals to win the game and the Premiership. Enjoy.

Great footage . How is the crowd behind the goals when they hit the front.
Great scenes after the game and congrats to both teams for the way they played the game .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great end to the season.
What’s happening with recruiting and coaches.
Hearing Mordi still no coach and Mitch Brown is out ?
Des Ryan not coaching Chelt ??
Is Caddy coaching Colts and hearing Josh Deluca will join his brother and play there??
Dingley chasing a key forward and also Horton Milne from Noble??

Great end to the season.
Is Caddy coaching Colts and hearing Josh Deluca will join his brother and play there??

Mitch Brown to Parkdale Vultures I’m hearing

Jeeeeeez Mordi will struggle if Mitch leaves, hopefully his brother doesn't follow....
Hearing Bentleigh are hopeful of picking up Tim O'brien. Would be a good get.

Early predictions for next season but feel Mordi or Chelsea are destined to go down..... Could see East Brighton playing finals, they are flying and will undoubtedly pick up players. Are an older side though so I do wonder if some players have called it quits to end on a high.

Also what a grand final! Seriously good stuff. RSEA was pumping and the crowd was great, around 4000 people.
Now imagine a Cheltenham V Dingley or Bentleigh V St Paul's grand final... 5K+
Enjoy the off season :thumbsu:

Jeeeeeez Mordi will struggle if Mitch leaves, hopefully his brother doesn't follow....
Hearing Bentleigh are hopeful of picking up Tim O'brien. Would be a good get.

Early predictions for next season but feel Mordi or Chelsea are destined to go down..... Could see East Brighton playing finals, they are flying and will undoubtedly pick up players. Are an older side though so I do wonder if some players have called it quits to end on a high.

Also what a grand final! Seriously good stuff. RSEA was pumping and the crowd was great, around 4000 people.
Now imagine a Cheltenham V Dingley or Bentleigh V St Paul's grand final... 5K+
Enjoy the off season :thumbsu:

Mitch brown will be a playing assistant coach at Parkdale , that way he still gets money .
Don’t think Darcy will play at all , but certainly won’t be at Mordi if he does .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great end to the season.

You’re getting a fair bit of inside info there old mate, wouldn’t be predicting what Des Ryan does just yet……

Oh, sorry buddy, didn’t think I had to unpack it for you.

he told me about the step down and massive news but didn’t elaborate on the later. Hence as Shultzy says “ I know nuffing”
I might see him at the races Saturday and ask him if you want.

will you be able to sleep until then

Don’t get your balls all tangled up because I asked a simple question

Jason Hamilton coaching st kilda city he has great passion but needs a few guns it will be interesting to see how many they recruit without the big dollars!

He has taken on basket cases like reservoir and melton sth but lets see how he goes at city be needs a few recruits i watched there last game they wouldn't beat lyndale!

Good luck to them, they will need it just to put 2 teams on the park . Maybe better suited in Div3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back