Votes: 110 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

5 years ago we were lauded as assembling the best mids in the afl how time makes lies of those statements.

Half way through this season , it was the best list he has had, now it's shithouse, don't need to go back five years

Unequivocally yes. Reasons for removing him have been stated emphatically countless times by the now vocal majority, including myself. I feel it's becoming tedious and predictable for us to keep banging on why he deserves to sacked, most of us it seems share the same view.
I'd love to now hear from the other side, his supporters that are adamant the he should be given a second chance to rebuild and to yet again reinvent his game plan. Why does he deserve this right? Purely for club stability? Is it because we made it to the first week of the finals three times? Why should he be allowed to continue when we have seen so many of our once established better players regress and so many of our once regarded as promising juniors either remain undeveloped by comparative AFL standards or continually played out of position if they are given games.
I could go on listing many more negatives as to why I desperately want him gone, but to be honest we've all heard them so many times, rephrased time and time again from so many different voices.

I want to hear what are the justifications that anyone that posts a no vote on moving him on has.

That's a picture of a man laughing all the way to the bank. Will be back home at Essendon next year with pockets full of cash courtesy of Benny and Peggy
Pockets filled courtesy of ******* idiots like me who blindly handed cash over to the club.

Pockets filled courtesy of ******* idiots like me who blindly handed cash over to the club.
essendon are gonna be better than us next year and actually have something to look forward too

thats all because the idiots running the show have no clue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SORRY, yesterday's effort spoke volumes. I haven't seen a Tiger side so lacking in commitment and intensity. No one can tell me the players are playing for him and at the end of the day it's up to him to get them firing. That was as bad as some of the efforts in the dark old Kevin Barltett coaches years, but at least back then the players tried, they just weren't that talented, but they gave their all. That was insipid and the buck stops with the coach.
I really don't want Hardwick having another crack at having us under prepared for a fourth straight season. Our lack of preparation was telling early in the season. Finally, if the club is so concerned about the bottom dollar they'll move him on. The stands will be empty playing the type of footy we do for another year under Dimma.

SORRY, yesterday's effort spoke volumes. I haven't seen a Tiger side so lacking in commitment and intensity. No one can tell me the players are playing for him and at the end of the day it's up to him to get them firing. That was as bad as some of the efforts in the dark old Kevin Barltett coaches years, but at least back then the players tried, they just weren't that talented, but they gave their all. That was insipid and the buck stops with the coach.
I really don't want Hardwick having another crack at having us under prepared for a fourth straight season. Our lack of preparation was telling early in the season. Finally, if the club is so concerned about the bottom dollar they'll move him on. The stands will be empty playing the type of footy we do for another year under Dimma.
Red ink on the way pissed the ftf against th wall

I thought you got lost with the new thread name. Welcome back young fella

I want to hear what are the justifications that anyone that posts a no vote on moving him on has.

I was a no voter until a few weeks ago. I hate throwing money away and thought hardwick had done a great job.

Then I saw some games in the flesh. On the TV I'd thought the sideways s**t was just players shitting bricks and dishing it off sideways due to pressure and no one to kick to up forward.

Then I went to the ground and saw that the players were obviously doing exactly what they were told.

It's the most ****ed up gameplan I've seen. Malthouse might have been boring with his game plan but at least it was effective. The s**t we've been playing this year will never win games, it's just too s**t. All its good for is dream team stats.

In general I hate sacking coaches but if we play that style of play next year we'll win the spoon and ruin the careers of the handful of good players we've got.

Let's face it. If his contract expired yesterday we would not even be having this conversation. It would be thanks, pat on the back and off you go.

Back