Rumour Dockers requests not to have a certain Umpire

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’ve heard from a source (not sure reliable) that Fremantle will be lodging a formal request not to have a certain umpire.

I really doubt that a club can do this.
I’m sure the afl would of spoken or moved certain umpire if actions were against Gils Saints, Hockings Cats or the Accounts Expansion teams.

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’ve heard from a source (not sure reliable) that Fremantle will be lodging a formal request not to have a certain umpire.

I really doubt that a club can do this.
I would rather the club be asking for a gold coast like package doesn’t matter who the umpire is if you have bnf winners leaving and can’t put an AFL standard team on the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Not surprising after last night. I thought for a while the game must have been being played down in Geelong.

I agree, the umpires slaughtered Freo last night but it's a bit rich coming from a Pies fan after the treatment your mob got in the Geelong game last week.

At one stage late in the game the free kick count was 21 - 7 in Collingwood's favour and 4 of those 7 free kicks to Geelong were Collingwood players kicking the ball out on the full.

Dean Margets has umpired Freo more than anybody else and he hates us. Constantly shafts us yet we keep getting him all of the time. Even followed us to the GC and back. Had a great 2nd quarter last night doing his best work picking out soft frees during a storm.
Dean Margets to Fremantle is what Jacob Mollison is to Hawthorn. I'm amazed those umpires keep getting gigs when their bias is obvious.

Apr 8, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
freo's sooking has reached new levels
their supporters have always been bad, but their 'management' is catching up fast

embarrassing
Margetts is in bed with your whole footy club, nobody would expect you to understand. Especially when you've had the biggest free-kick advantage due to home games the last few years.

Embarrassing

Freoforever86

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Far out the Dean Margetts thing is lame guys - you sound like idiots.

This is a bullshit rumour and the irrational ‘mArGeTts iS an EAGLES SPYYYYYY’ stuff is beyond silly.

Freo have bigger problems.

I wouldn’t have an issue with umpiring either if I was an eagles fan. Would love Freo to get an arm chair ride like the eagles do. :)

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
I wouldn’t have an issue with umpiring either if I was an eagles fan. Would love Freo to get an arm chair ride like the eagles do. :)

Oh yeah because it’s all down to one guy who’s umpired 300 games and is determined to bring Fremantle down?

And on top of that, it’s West Coast’s fault?....because they are behind it all?

I get that fans latch onto silly things like this but seriously....come on...

Freoforever86

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Oh yeah because it’s all down to one guy who’s umpired 300 games and is determined to bring Fremantle down?

And on top of that, it’s West Coast’s fault?....because they are behind it all?

I get that fans latch onto silly things like this but seriously....come on...

I didn’t say anything about Margetts, though he is a bad umpire.
didnt say anything about it being a conspiracy with the eagles at fault either. That’s all you.

I said you get an armchair ride, which you do.
I dunno why eagles fans get so touchy about that fact. I’d love to brag we got the run of the green weekly

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
I didn’t say anything about Margetts, though he is a bad umpire.
didnt say anything about it being a conspiracy with the eagles at fault either. That’s all you.

I said you get an armchair ride, which you do.
I dunno why eagles fans get so touchy about that fact. I’d love to brag we got the run of the green weekly

Oh I’m sorry - I thought you were responding to the post you quoted, which was on topic re. the other comments made in the thread.

And yeah yeah...the evil Eagles get it so easy, why can’t they get screwed over like poor old Freo...

Seems like neither of us are giving much credit to each other’s points here. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back