Game Day Dockers v Crows - 4.30pm Bounce down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arent we 1st from scores inside 50 this season? We get the ball into the 50 and we score. We also score well from stoppages. Shut them down inside and beat them on the outside.

Easy right....Right?

Last year against Crows we had the same inside 50’s, smashed them in clearance, but we were s**t inside 50, so if we keep up that good score per inside 50 this year we should be good to go

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last year against Crows we had the same inside 50’s, smashed them in clearance, but we were s**t inside 50, so if we keep up that good score per inside 50 this year we should be good to go

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Really? I felt like we got smacked around the ball. Interesting.

Really? I felt like we got smacked around the ball. Interesting.
That was my recollection also. Young and Fyfe will make a big difference this time around.
Also, this is the first time since 2018 Adelaide have played us in Perth.
That didn’t win then and won’t today.
Let’s Fn Go

That was my recollection also. Young and Fyfe will make a big difference this time around.
Let’s Fn Go
Pearce was terrible and dropped half a dozen marks. Tex absolutely monstered him

Let’s Fn Go

Attachments

• IMG_2463.PNG
    IMG_2463.PNG
    441.7 KB · Views: 58

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only on foxtel/Kayo here in Melbourne, it’s not a marquee game apparently.
It’s an interesting fixturing. No games in the evening slot in Melbourne. You would have thought a big vic club would attract a big TV audience.

My Idk saying the club is expecting 50k in Optus today.
That would be awesome.
We “never miss a game” but, like others, we are away for Easter. Son is taking two girls to their first ever AFL games with our tickets, so I hope they are lucky charms!
I’m listening to it from a beach..

Feels a lot like "well he's in the leadership group so we have to find a spot for him". Is JOM a really better option as sub than, say, Cooper Simpson?
Depends what happens during the game imo.

JOM probably a better sub for replacing injured players but Simpson better for impact.

I realise how little attention I pay to other teams when I see some Adelaide bloke is playing his 250th game and I have no idea who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back