Game Day Dockers v Crows - 4.30pm Bounce down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Douche move from Tabs, glad to see our boys fired up as well but it certainly has the Crows youngsters fired up.

Ultimately being within a kick is massive, however both of these sides so far have struggled with their starts so I'm not exactly expecting the Crows to drop off. Especially after Tab's act of d!ckheadery

Douche move from Tabs, glad to see our boys fired up as well but it certainly has the Crows youngsters fired up.

Ultimately being within a kick is massive, however both of these sides so far have struggled with their starts so I'm not exactly expecting the Crows to drop off. Especially after Tab's act of d!ckheadery
No it shows he has belief and passion - he probably had a lot of s**t said to him out there

So much fumbling in the forward line especially. Emmett and Banfield two of the worst culprits. Switta missing sitters like the one early is classic him - and what will always hold him back from being a truly elite small forward.
Clark exceptional and Fyfe has also been massive at the coal face.
Ending drapers game too - the kid is composed. Serong is being completely blanketed so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cry some more. We get it you don't like him.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bite Me Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back