Preview Dockers vs Crows Round 3 Friday 29th March 4:20pm Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i don't understand why we haven't played them at Optus for so long

There are plenty of fixture quirks with all teams. I think we were slated to play them in 2020 before COVID hit so we played them in QLD then last year we played them in Adelaide the week before Gather Round which was I believe a club request to give us an away game in Adelaide.

There are plenty of fixture quirks with all teams. I think we were slated to play them in 2020 before COVID hit so we played them in QLD then last year we played them in Adelaide the week before Gather Round which was I believe a club request to give us an away game in Adelaide.
I thought the gather round might have been part of it

Dangerous match up for us this weekend. Much spotlight has been on Adelaide, and they're going to rock up with intent. Another slow start for us this weekend and it might not end as well as the last two weeks.
Yes, but you can’t turn coaching and attitude around that quickly. They made Geelong look fast!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide forward line worries me. Tex always plays well against us and the young guys Rankine, Rachele and Fogarty are talented. Will Thilthorpe be fit?

Pearce will take Tex and you would think that Ryan will cover Fogarty.

Also O'Brien is in good form and should win the bulk of the hitouts.

Adelaide forward line worries me. Tex always plays well against us and the young guys Rankine, Rachele and Fogarty are talented. Will Thilthorpe be fit?

Pearce will take Tex and you would think that Ryan will cover Fogarty.

Also O'Brien is in good form and should win the bulk of the hitouts.
Agree

Their forward line cut us up pre season at the ARC last year and the game at AO.

Hopefully our midfield can get on top with Dogga and stop it going in there too easily to give our backs a chance.

Our forwards should handle their backs ok.

Last edited:
* I’m going to have to tip Adelaide by 16.

Was extremely confident winning this a few days ago, but the script I’m reading is Adelaide/Nicks backs against the wall and going to come out and play out of their skins. Everytime the media cracks down on a team it’s before playing us 😠

* I’m going to have to tip Adelaide by 16.

Was extremely confident winning this a few days ago, but the script I’m reading is Adelaide/Nicks backs against the wall and going to come out and play out of their skins. Everytime the media cracks down on a team it’s before playing us 😠
Unlike you to be pessimistic..

Just a heads up for those going to game straight from work that the 661 CBD shuttle down the Terrace to the stadium bus station doesn't exist any more. (Optus Stadium, Transperth, etc have been pretty quiet about the changes).

They only provide the Red Cat which drops off at the western side of the Matagarup Bridge.

The Mirrabooka & Morley buses also drop off there & not at bus station.

Which will be a bugger for those with mobility issues or if we get ever get the heavens open up.

Edit: Good Friday, so ignore the straight from work.

I having parking spot on Terrace & got caught out on Sunday by no 661 service.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those going to game strsight from work that the 661 CBD shuttle down the Terrace to the stadium bus station doesn't exist any more. (Optus Stadium, Transperth, etc have been pretty quiet about the changes).

They only provide the Red Cat which drops off at the western side of the Matagarup Bridge.

The Mirrabooka & Morley buses also drop off there & not at bus station.

Which will be a bugger for those with mobility issues or if we get ever get the heavens open up.
Thanks for the heads up.
As this game is on Good Friday there won't be a lot of people going straight from work but good to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back