Does anyone else have a serious distate for Bellybuttons?

Remove this Banner Ad

HotSausage69

Premium Platinum
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I just can't bloody stand the sight, sense, touch, smell, taste eughh im cringing just writing it. I've had this thought for as long as I can remember. It's so bad, I don't even remember if I've ever even stuck my own finger in there to clean it out or anything. Yuck it makes me sick just thinking about it. Is this a phobia I'm going to have to face up to at some time in my life? Could someone who knows this about me and wants to harm me use it against me and torture me in the bellybutton while I'm tied up and cant stop them I really really hope that doesn't happen....it is a genuine serious concern of my everyday thoughts.

Who's with me?

No. Definitely not.

Its like finding treasure before you hit gold.

64eefdfa461a3f6585b07165647fed4c--belly-piercings-piercing-ideas.jpg

I just can't bloody stand the sight, sense, touch, smell, taste eughh im cringing just writing it. I've had this thought for as long as I can remember. It's so bad, I don't even remember if I've ever even stuck my own finger in there to clean it out or anything. Yuck it makes me sick just thinking about it. Is this a phobia I'm going to have to face up to at some time in my life? Could someone who knows this about me and wants to harm me use it against me and torture me in the bellybutton while I'm tied up and cant stop them I really really hope that doesn't happen....it is a genuine serious concern of my everyday thoughts.

Who's with me?
How do you feel about navel oranges?

Just think about this for a second, it was connected to your Mum. Like there was a meaty fuel hose strapped into your Mum. How crazy is that. Hard to fathom they use to just leave them strapped on and you had to walk around with your Mum until it fell off about 12 years later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back