Unofficial Preview Dogs vs GWS - Canberra Oval [28/4 @ 7:50PM]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on that one person being someone else and people not knowing, how did no one pick that Superman and Clark Kent were one and the same. Bruce Wayne and Batman i get because of the mask but a pair of glasses honestly doesn't make that much difference.

Apparently it was super hypnotism for quite a while. These days Clark basically carries himself and acts in a completely different way to Superman so people don't really pick up on it. Basically the same thing with Spiderman where he actually got unmasked during the 60's by Doc Ock and everyone just went "Parker can't be Spiderman, he's too much of a wiener to do it"

Just on that one person being someone else and people not knowing, how did no one pick that Superman and Clark Kent were one and the same. Bruce Wayne and Batman i get because of the mask but a pair of glasses honestly doesn't make that much difference.

And why did nobody else ever find the phone box that dropped you into Control HQ ?

Another week, another round of people calling for Jong to get dropped.

Please tell me structurally what inside midfielder should replace him. The same Lukas Webb who averaged less than 13 touches when he played that role last year?

Like others I'd like to see Williams come in,probably for Biggs.
I'd like to see Suckling out but I think he'll stay if fit,his endeavor generally has been ok but his disposal is terrible for someone who is talked about as a great kick.
Jong will play 100%,not a hope in hell he will be dropped,his form remains ok.

Agree with you here, that's the side I would pick bar any injuries. Certainly the Biggs --> Williams must be done.

On Suckling, I think overall he adds a fair bit with his kicking and his marking has been good recently, but his awareness is horrendous. The amount of times he puts himself under pressure by being too slow is starting to be an issue.

Another week, another round of people calling for Jong to get dropped.

Please tell me structurally what inside midfielder should replace him. The same Lukas Webb who averaged less than 13 touches when he played that role last year?
And another week where that round of people are going to be bitterly disappointed. Jong plays next week ahead of at least five others,maybe more.
Jong plays this week because teams don't generally make more than five changes to a winning side. Jong plays this week because he's having a pretty good season and improving in all the areas that would have been discussed with him. Jong plays this week because he's now best 22.

And another week where that round of people are going to be bitterly disappointed. Jong plays next week ahead of at least five others,maybe more.
Jong plays this week because teams don't generally make more than five changes to a winning side. Jong plays this week because he's having a pretty good season and improving in all the areas that would have been discussed with him. Jong plays this week because he's now best 22.

I agree with you that Jong plays this week but if you are correct in the "improving in all the areas that would have been discussed with him" part then one of the coaches really needs to quickly discuss handballs that put teammates under pressure and not fumbling because it ain't improving!

What board did they post on?

Headed over to the plastic board.

Their only 5 aupporters think they will destroy us by 12 goals and that Greene will get off because channel 7 cannot find video footage and "Heeney will do the right thing "

God i hate that sh*tstain of a "club"
Who said that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll get flogged unless we've been playing rope-a-dope for the last five rounds and waiting for a real challenge to lift.

Headed over to the plastic board.

Their only 5 aupporters think they will destroy us by 12 goals and that Greene will get off because channel 7 cannot find video footage and "Heeney will do the right thing "

God i hate that sh*tstain of a "club"
Was probably Cameron and Ward geeing each other up.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahaha

And that's why we are struggling

Hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahaha

And that's why we are struggling
Dude, seriously. Just stop.

Nobody provoked you. Nobody called you out. Yet you continue to do this. Please stop.

Apparently it was super hypnotism for quite a while. These days Clark basically carries himself and acts in a completely different way to Superman so people don't really pick up on it. Basically the same thing with Spiderman where he actually got unmasked during the 60's by Doc Ock and everyone just went "Parker can't be Spiderman, he's too much of a wiener to do it"

Really???

If you can't see that Supermans greatest distraction is the hanging curl of hair against Clark Kents swept to one side no curl hanging haircut then I can't help you.

You accused me of ruining the Iong thread with my constant baghing him. Maybe go have a look how many posts I have made in the thread and then come apologise. How many are negative and not by me. How after every game he apprbeyapparently plays well his tread is bumped but today? No bump. How a thread about a very very ordinary footballer in the biggest one player tread by A mile on the main page. AND IM NOT A SINGLE PART OF IT.

So perhaps open your eyes and stop blaming me for every comment about the potato Coz I'm sick to death of it also.

Last edited:
Dude, seriously. Just stop.

Nobody provoked you. Nobody called you out. Yet you continue to do this. Please stop.

I'm allowed to comment it's a forum and if he is best 22 then we have gone backwards.

Sorry the one comment I've made about it in weeks offends you

The game next week is going to go 1 of two ways. We win a very close contest or get flogged by 10 goals otherwise if we serve up another 1/2 of footy like we did yesterday

Who said that?

18192fa3e8340ae9421345bf6c7e292a.jpg

I reckon we'll go in almost unchanged. Maybe 1 or 2 changes. I missed the game and Only today watched the replay. I expected it to be ugly but my take was that we played really well - unfortunately we were just really bad at executing in front of goal, and everything they touched turned to gold. Haven't seen much like it. If you played that game again, under reasonably normal circumstances, we'd win it by 90 points and everyone is raving about us. I think we're going ok and I expect us to play very well up there on Friday.

Did Bev say in his press conference that suckling is injured?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

He mentioned that he got a knock to his side/back from landing on it after a contest, and that he was in a bit of trouble so it was a credit to him to show the grit to push through and that he should be okay.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon we'll go in almost unchanged. Maybe 1 or 2 changes. I missed the game and Only today watched the replay. I expected it to be ugly but my take was that we played really well - unfortunately we were just really bad at executing in front of goal, and everything they touched turned to gold. Haven't seen much like it. If you played that game again, under reasonably normal circumstances, we'd win it by 90 points and everyone is raving about us. I think we're going ok and I expect us to play very well up there on Friday.

Haven't seen the game myself yet will give it a watch soon when everyone is in bed

Should I skip the first half or does it have someone points on interest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back