Game Day Dogs vs Hawks 4:35pm AEST @ Marvel - Marcus Bontempelli's 200th

Remove this Banner Ad

Treloar nowhere today but Weightman has not touched it once or laid a tackle. I hope there’s a half time bake happening because this is pathetic in Bont’s 200th

Why are we putting Daniel in centre bounces. Does my head in. At least put a big body like Williams in there instead.

It’s absolute lunacy.

To keep doing it is bordering on sabotage, particularly as his kicking seems to have deteriorated so much. He’s a small player who’s not that quick and is a poor tackler. What exactly is the benefit?

I thought he’d be an asset, and didn’t agree with those who criticised the trade.

I was emphatically wrong. He saunters around like he’s playing ******* lawn bowls.
I've never disliked a doggies player more. Such a simp.

If anyone is unsure about the current coach, they should watch the first half. We don’t play with any passion, aggression, game plan, direction. He needs to go now. Games like this are why we are never finishing top 4 under this bloke and continue to finish 7-8th and receive an interstate final most years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones, Keath and O'Brien were all about around the Wingard kick and Mitch Lewis marked 35 metres away. Lucky he can't kick but why is no one accountable for him

Jones is supposed to be manning him up, Lewis has been way too good for him. He's had a very good season for us, but I think he's been pretty poor in this game. Been far to many times he goes up for spoil and is nowhere near it as well.

Hawks were up against Geelong at HT and we know how that game ended.

I'm disappointed and frustrated too but we still should go on to win this game and people are acting like we are not likely to?

Why are we putting Daniel in centre bounces. Does my head in. At least put a big body like Williams in there instead.
I understand Daniel is like a 2nd captain.
Even a quarterback.But come on coach he is not a centre bounce player! He has been playing so well in the roving forward spot .under the talls.Yes he covers a lot of ground.Very important player.But not centre bounces .Everyone sees it apart from the coach.Chuck Weightman in there.He needs to get into the game!

Get Daniel out of the centre bounces, have him play high half forward who gets up to the stoppages in play. I’d much rather see us roll a Williams or even Scott through there than Daniel. If we make the sub McLean would be perfect to rotate in there.

Need to find a way to get Naughton and Weightman in the game, potentially push both higher up the ground to get involved and work their opponent back towards goal.

Hawks were up against Geelong at HT and we know how that game ended.

I'm disappointed and frustrated too but we still should go on to win this game and people are acting like we are not likely to?
I don’t think that’s it at all. I could cope with this scoreline if both teams were playing well. We have been awful.

With the Top 8 being as close as it is this season a loss here is unacceptable and will seriously bite us in the ass towards the later rounds. Boys have to pick it up

I can see why Baker was let go by Melbourne. Does a lot of things well but isn't an instinctive player. Few times in this game he hasn't out and out stuffed up but clearly not taken the best option when having to think quickly or use perception.

“Really disappointing night for the club”.
“We made some adjustments at half-time but we just couldn’t win the football and ultimately go with them”
“Credit to the Hawks, they really matched us with their work around the stoppage”
“We’ll have to move on pretty quickly and dust ourselves off”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back