Game Day Dogs vs Hawks 4:35pm AEST @ Marvel - Marcus Bontempelli's 200th

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks were up against Geelong at HT and we know how that game ended.

I'm disappointed and frustrated too but we still should go on to win this game and people are acting like we are not likely to?

We shouldn’t put ourselves in this position !!

Hawks were up against Geelong at HT and we know how that game ended.

I'm disappointed and frustrated too but we still should go on to win this game and people are acting like we are not likely to?

I expect we’ll win by 3-6 goals.

Not that it matters. The weaknesses in the current side, whether they’re coaching, playing list or something else, are glaring - right now at least. And I don’t see how we can be confident they’ll be rectified since they’ve been evident for around a year or more.

I allowed myself to think this would’ve been a comfortable win, particularly with the milestone. But we all knew it would be like this. A torturous slog against the worst team in the comp.

Keath and TOB partnering Jones is not working. Keath is cooked and TOB is poor. Would rather Gardner back and Busslinger
Gardner, Buss, Cleary and Raak were all decent in the VFL today (none really dominated, but were all solid) so at least we have options next week, unlike last year

So many of our players watching and waiting? Just not going for the ball? Keath and TOB are big examples but so many friends. Lobb is killing is all-he just waits for easy marks and then does close to nothing when it falls to the ground.

Hawks are far more aggressive at the ball and player and are getting away with it but as much as the Umps are missing they will always favour the player going for it and so not a Hawks or Ump problem. Even though the high called against Bont???

Our pressure is really weak. Wake up fellas.

Down 22 in contested - 3rd worst ever for a Bevo team. The Libba excuse by him is a bit weak.

I wish I enjoyed my job as much as David Rodan being a goal umpire. Always looks so happy

Gardner, Buss, Cleary and Raak were all decent in the VFL today (none really dominated, but were all solid) so at least we have options next week, unlike last year
I really liked what I saw from Busslinger today, a work in progress but showing great signs.

I think Gardner is an upgrade on keath at this point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s terrible, anyone can see that ball was going over the back, but 5 players go up in the pack. Fk me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back