Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaels

Feb 4, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.
You had to go ahead and ruin the love didnt you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oprah From Tigerland

Club Legend
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.
Read the room bro... This was a Weagles-Tigers lovefest until you barged in and pi**ed in our collective Cheerios! 😇

69vintage

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

We did happen too win the most games in 2017 .
So that's probably a fair guide that we might have been the best team that year .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tiger Toffee

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Your supporters will be here whinging about free kicks and umpiring on Sunday. Or maybe your players suddenly have 'gastro' again lol
You know that person at a party who butts into conversations thinking he is king s**t and then by the end of the night is in the corner talking to his beer.....

That's you.

Brick Loosener

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 8, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

Image result for jonah hill gif no

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Ahh we're going to regret losing to Collingwood by a point after this game arent we. Hoping for the best but not sure what to expect. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roacheee

Premiership Player
Suspended
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

there's a difference between banter and being an unfunny knob, you good sir are at the david koch end of the scale

ps that's the knob end

pps knob

ComfortablyNumb

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2016
The Wall
AFL Club
Richmond

Someone clearly doesn't like Dom Sheed

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

You must be a Dockers fan.

Coming here and trying to draw attention away from our hero, Dom Sheed!

richoatthedisco

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 18, 2007
Paradise
AFL Club
Richmond

You ******* ******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom