Current Donald Trump * The first former US President to have his mugshot taken

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Trump is among 19 people charged over an alleged criminal racket designed to overturn Joe Biden's crucial win in the state of Georgia.

This is the fourth criminal indictment for Mr Trump. He also faces separate, federal charges relating to election interference, as well as charges of falsifying business records and mishandling classified documents.

Those cases are being prosecuted in courts in Washington DC, New York and Miami respectively.

Trump's Legal Troubles

Georgia Election Tampering
Jan 6 and US Capitol Attack
Retention of Classified Documents
New York 'Hush Money' Criminal Case
Sexual Abuse and Defamation Civil Lawsuits
New York Attorney General Civil Lawsuit

Please note this is not the Hunter Biden's laptop thread.

Charges all highly predictable and totally warranted. What is staggering though is that he leads the Republican ticket by a whopping margin of 46% and won't even bother with the debates he is so far ahead in spite of his miscreant behaviours. Only one conclusion can be drawn......USA is populated by redneck ar**holes

Charges all highly predictable and totally warranted. What is staggering though is that he leads the Republican ticket by a whopping margin of 46% and won't even bother with the debates he is so far ahead in spite of his miscreant behaviours. Only one conclusion can be drawn......
Yep, Amongst 500 million people, for whatever reason, there's no better candidates 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I was trying to work out what the mugshot reminded me of and know I know, Satan.
Satan lives amounst us. This philandering , corrupt false prophet must be returned to the everlasting fires of hell.

He's still running for President, none of these indictments make him ineligible. I won't even be surprised if he's allowed to be President if he's found guilty and gets a prison term.

Meanwhile, the pox that is US politics is infecting our own political discourse.

He's still running for President, none of these indictments make him ineligible. I won't even be surprised if he's allowed to be President if he's found guilty and gets a prison term.

Meanwhile, the pox that is US politics is infecting our own political discourse.
Murdoch is not supporting him so that might help get Biden over the line.

Amazing thing is Creepy Joe beat him before. He can probably beat him again. Although now America has experienced 4 years of him sleeping/passed out/stumbling/bumbling/falling over on the job, possibly not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Biden running again?
lol, I hope the senile old fool is, its almost as bizarre watching him fumble around as it was having trump as President.
America is ****ed.

Is Biden running again?
lol, I hope the senile old fool is, its almost as bizarre watching him fumble around as it was having trump as President.
America is ****ed.
Yep. Let's find somebody to lead the most powerful nation in the world. Who can we come up with? A senile war monger and, er, whatever the f##k Trump is? The best of the best!

Judge rules former US president Donald Trump defrauded banks and insurers as he built his real estate empire​

A judge has ruled that Donald Trump committed fraud for years while building the real estate empire that catapulted him to fame and the White House. Trump and his family business were found liable for illegally inflating his assets and net worth. Judge Engoron also ordered the cancellation of certificates that let some of Mr Trump's businesses, including the Trump Organization, operate in New York, and ordered the appointment of a receiver to manage the businesses' dissolution.

Donald Trump defrauded banks for years, New York civil case rules

But he seemed so honest!

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back