• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor dems.

Have to suffer the tortures of the damned for the next 4 years, knowing their leaders stole the election, lied to the public, and manufactured shoddy evidence.

They now walk the streets like zombies "stop saying the election was stolen...please I need to pretend my president is legitimate...it burns it burns!"

And they sold out their fellow Americans so they can now be lead by a bloke who has to have a nappy change while the teleprompter is being set up.

Oh well.

Feel better? :tearsofjoy:

Thank you. Thank you very much.

I was inspired by your tremendous posting. You should change your name to Dragonslayouer, as you have destroyed the tired old mouth breathing hags in this thread.

Mr FK, may I call you sir?

Aww, a nutcase reach-around :heart:

Bless you ET, god knows he needed it.

Let us end the bickering and division, and unite together as one to pray for FK's dog.
Indeed. We're heading off to my sister's clinic in Melb right now.
Aww, a nutcase reach-around :heart:

Bless you ET, god knows he needed it.
Don't be like that. I got a fist full of medication for my dog now, but it took a damn lot of effort, given the lockdown. Dopey Dan can chew on me ballsack.

People will for the most part continue to support their party. Republicans are not going to ditch their party because of Trump, certainly not the die in the wool conservative won’t.
They may not like Trump but they will still support the party.

I don't think that's the issue (expecting that they ditch their party because of Trump) - I see it as the other way around, ie. they probably need to ditch Trump because of their party, take back the actual GOP from Trumpsim. Doesn't seem likely at this stage, probably not enough proper conservatives left there anyway.

Bulk of the GOP seem to think they can thread the needle in keeping Trump onside but distancing themselves from the the big lie and the events of capitol. Not sure that's gonna work out, not just coz of any attacks the dems might run in the future but moreso just the nature of Trump himself. The minute there's no prevceived win for him he'll have no hesitation in burning them to the ground, would have thought thats pretty clear. He kinda already did with the Georgia run-off.

I don't think that's the issue (expecting that they ditch their party because of Trump) - I see it as the other way around, ie. they probably need to ditch Trump because of their party, take back the actual GOP from Trumpsim. Doesn't seem likely at this stage, probably not enough proper conservatives left there anyway.

Bulk of the GOP seem to think they can thread the needle in keeping Trump onside but distancing themselves from the the big lie and the events of capitol. Not sure that's gonna work out, not just coz of any attacks the dems might run in the future but moreso just the nature of Trump himself. The minute there's no prevceived win for him he'll have no hesitation in burning them to the ground, would have thought thats pretty clear. He kinda already did with the Georgia run-off.
Trumpism is here to stay. You're actually stating that you long for the war monging party of dubya and the boys? Typical Obama fanboi. War good, tariffs bad!

Poor dems.

Have to suffer the tortures of the damned for the next 4 years, knowing their leaders stole the election, lied to the public, and manufactured shoddy evidence.

They now walk the streets like zombies "stop saying the election was stolen...please I need to pretend my president is legitimate...it burns it burns!"

And they sold out their fellow Americans so they can now be lead by a bloke who has to have a nappy change while the teleprompter is being set up.

Oh well.
Hows it feel to be an autocrats puppet? a man with no balls? whats that feeling like? do you hunch over in public and hide behind sunglasses in the rain?

Trumpism is here to stay. You're actually stating that you long for the war monging party of dubya and the boys? Typical Obama fanboi. War good, tariffs bad!
War is good if you are trying to fight off autocrats like hitler, putin, Erdogen, stalin, Mao, Maduro and trump.

they are wars worth fighting, cos they make the world a better place. A place that is more free.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

I was inspired by your tremendous posting. You should change your name to Dragonslayouer, as you have destroyed the tired old mouth breathing hags in this thread.

Mr FK, may I call you sir?

How cute, FK has a lap dog.

Are you a mixed breed?

War is good if you are trying to fight off autocrats like hitler, putin, Erdogen, stalin, Mao, Maduro and trump.

they are wars worth fighting, cos they make the world a better place. A place that is more free.
How about you face reality and discuss the actual wars going on, Iraq and Afghanistan. And Biden cosying up to the Saudis re their war in Yemen (despite verbally signalling the opposite).

Are these wars just and necessary??

Pretty sure that Biden will be impeached for something as soon as republicans win back congress and the senate. This is the new way.
The thing is Xidens influence peddling business is what impeachment is actually for. Its not for blowjobs, or asking countries to look into corruption, or as a tool to stop someone you hate being able to run again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is Xidens influence peddling business is what impeachment is actually for. Its not for blowjobs, or asking countries to look into corruption, or as a tool to stop someone you hate being able to run again.
What stage of grief is this?

Do people believe if the insurgents killed Pence or Romney or any senator for that matter if the outcome of the trial would have been different?
I see the New York Times have quietly pulled down their story alleging that capitol police officer was murdered. Kind of changes the entire dialogue doesn't it when you consider the only death by non natural causes was the unarmed protester by an over zealous police officer.

what date is The Storm coming? still 2 weeks?

I'm not longing for anything, just calling the current state of play how I see it. I agree that Trumpism is probably here to stay - which, if the last 2 elections are any indication, would actually be great for me if I was even a democrat fanboi, let alone an Obama one.

That you need to misrepresent my position to this degree says much about your own. I'm sure you're ecstatic that Trumpism is here to stay - as I've said to you previously, I'm just kinda sick of the bullshit at this point, but for you it seems to be your life's work. Best of luck with it :tearsofjoy:

Is this the low bar standard of discussion for the next 3.8 years?

You promised us a storm, mass arrests and so on. Please don't tell me your mail is no good :(

I see the New York Times have quietly pulled down their story alleging that capitol police officer was murdered. Kind of changes the entire dialogue doesn't it when you consider the only death by non natural causes was the unarmed protester by an over zealous police officer.

Err no, it doesn't change the dialogue at all. People still stormed the building to stop the certification of a democratic election.

Bizarre take, even by your standards.

Nah, think you'll find this is

Poor dems.

Oh well.

I'm joking of course - suspect this will be nowhere near the low bar once ET's derangement really sets in :tearsofjoy:

Well, after the last 4+ years we’ve had to endure from the bleach injector, we are going to need a shovel to find the actual bar.
You seem to have being doing a fair bit of digging since November 4th, have you found it yet?

Well, after the last 4+ years we’ve had to endure from the bleach injector, we are going to need a shovel to find the actual bar.
You seem to have being doing a fair bit of digging since November 4th, have you found it yet?

I reckon Ballsy would still be too busy keeping a close eye on the Chinese Yen and wondering why only the states where Biden was close continued counting.

Poor dems.

Oh well.
If only you'd shown this much gumption BEFORE the election , ya boy may have won champ
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Seriously for a minute, i thought of you that day and smiled to myself because i knew just how much the result would've hurt ya.

:)

Back