Will the Senate convict?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does your dog also like Christmas? If so, she could be president.
Don't talk s**t about my dog. I'll beat ya dad up.

Poor dems.

Have to suffer the tortures of the damned for the next 4 years, knowing their leaders stole the election, lied to the public, and manufactured shoddy evidence.

They now walk the streets like zombies "stop saying the election was stolen...please I need to pretend my president is legitimate...it burns it burns!"

And they sold out their fellow Americans so they can now be lead by a bloke who has to have a nappy change while the teleprompter is being set up.

Oh well.
The literary brilliance of this post means it should receive some kind of award. Bless you, ET. Bless you, and your bizarre ritalin based behaviour.

Don't talk sh*t about my dog. I'll beat ya dad up.
I'll mock you however I like, thanks.

Does your dog like Christmas? You could be her VP. Such a bold conservative vision.

The dog could say that Christmas is really good. And you could say how much you like free speech, until you don't.

Did I leave anything out?

The literary brilliance of this post means it should receive some kind of award. Bless you, ET. Bless you, and your bizarre ritalin based behaviour.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

I was inspired by your tremendous posting. You should change your name to Dragonslayouer, as you have destroyed the tired old mouth breathing hags in this thread.

Mr FK, may I call you sir?

I was inspired by your tremendous posting. You should change your name to Dragonslayouer, as you have destroyed the tired old mouth breathing hags in this thread.

And I thank thy in return. I am glad to hear that my rich philosophy has been adopted by others.

I will now request that Sweet Jesus kisses the ring. Shortly after I will disappear to the bathroom with a lyrica pill, with only pure intentions of course. Up it goes!

images (13).jpeg

Is it your therapy dog? Is she helping you come to terms with backing a loser and not knowing anything?

Get back in your box Marjorie.
There are some things you just don't say. My dog is innocent amongst these political scuffles, so leave her out of it.

And I thank thy in return. I am glad to hear that my rich philosophy has been adopted by others.

I will now request that Sweet Jesus kisses the ring. Shortly after I will disappear to the bathroom with a lyrica pill, with only pure intentions of course. Up it goes!

View attachment 1058786
You guys should team up and wear newspapers as hats together. Who would be the straight man?

There are some things you just don't say. My dog is innocent amongst these political scuffles, so leave her out of it.
I'm ridiculing you, not your dog. You're probably too dense to distinguish.

There are no scuffles here. Just you taking an absolute pasting from anyone who feels like handing it out to you.

Does she think Christmas is great?

Thanks, genuinely. She is 8 and has some kind of back injury that the vets have but been unable to diagnose thus far. If I find out one of my neighbours struck her with something, I'll be opening the gun safe!
Sounds like you have pretty dodgy neighbours m8, best look for newer safer environs with the littlun coming on.
I hope there’s a way for the vets fix your pooch, it’s tough watching the furry kids in pain.👍

Poor dems.

Have to suffer the tortures of the damned for the next 4 years, knowing their leaders stole the election, lied to the public, and manufactured shoddy evidence.

They now walk the streets like zombies "stop saying the election was stolen...please I need to pretend my president is legitimate...it burns it burns!"

And they sold out their fellow Americans so they can now be lead by a bloke who has to have a nappy change while the teleprompter is being set up.

Oh well.

I'd hazard a guess, and say half of the people in this thread aren't even 'dems'.

Just happy to see the one term former president out of the white house. A man, does he deserve such dignity? who failed to in the end.. to maga.

It certainly aint great after that uh.... brilliant one term...

Then the greatest comedy of all, he bitched and moaned like a kid who's lost a game of monopoly for three bloody months. It would Shakespearian if it wasn't so dumb. It's like Shakespeare directed by Michael bay.

Poor dems.

Oh well.
What stage of grief is this?

View attachment 1058786

While he would make a great undertaker, Sweet Jesus is more like Fredo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does she think Christmas is great?
That's just a silly question. She gets a special treat each birthday and on Christmas, but she generally thinks every day is great.
Sounds like you have pretty dodgy neighbours m8, best look for newer safer environs with the littlun coming on.
I hope there’s a way for the vets fix your pooch, it’s tough watching the furry kids in pain.👍
Another genuine thank you. Bub is due in 6 weeks but we've already had a couple of labour false alarms. The pooch is very uncomfortable but my vet sister is coming back shortly.

PXL_20210215_232633057~2_copy_644x875.jpg

My question was not black and white. It was if you believe the election was most likely legitimate (which you do), how do you justify supporting the republicans/trump who tried to destroy democracy and overturn it ?

You can't answer the question. Probably because if you do, you're going to have to admit to yourself either a) you're not on the side of democracy and fairness that you think you are or B) you're a fool who got played

People will for the most part continue to support their party. Republicans are not going to ditch their party because of Trump, certainly not the die in the wool conservative won’t.
They may not like Trump but they will still support the party.
Democracy took place as the Electrol college confirmed Biden as President.
I was never one who thought there was election fraud I just simply believe more Americans wanted Trump out than wanted him in and hence the biggest voter turnout in history.

That's just a silly question. She gets a special treat each birthday and on Christmas, but she generally thinks every day is great.

Another genuine thank you. Bub is due in 6 weeks but we've already had a couple of labour false alarms. The pooch is very uncomfortable but my vet sister is coming back shortly.

View attachment 1058796

hope your dog is alright.

People will for the most part continue to support their party. Republicans are not going to ditch their party because of Trump, certainly not the die in the wool conservative won’t.
They may not like Trump but they will still support the party.
Which voters are we talking about here?

Trump remains popular among the Republican base. Certainly he is more popular among Republican voters than the party itself and whatever remains of "the establishment".

The question is what you do if you're a sane conservative who doesn't approve of Trump lying about an election result and trying to subvert it. It's not something that can be casually defended. You either think the election was "stolen", or you think this guy lied about it and tried to overturn the result. What's the middle ground there?

Maybe those more sensible folks bailed already. If not, they're part of a vanishing minority within the party.

Either way, there's no going back to Mitt Romney any time soon.

I'll mock you however I like, thanks.

Does your dog like Christmas? You could be her VP. Such a bold conservative vision.

The dog could say that Christmas is really good. And you could say how much you like free speech, until you don't.

Did I leave anything out?

My dog has its own Richmond scarf for when we watch the games, so don't underestimate the awesome taste of a dog!

Don't mock dogs, they are better most humans in my experience

Back