Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go, you never know what will happen.

I am not braving tomorrow's weather just to see the driver I love have a futile effort despite what he does.

Sunday I will go but what ******* waste of money.

I've lost out on about $50 because qualifying is gonna be s**t house now.

I don't care about any other drivers.
I don't care about any other teams.

I think they're all a bunch of arrogant pricks with too much money for their own good.

Dan is the person I look to when I get down.

Been a terrible few weeks.

Nothing some vodka and pills can't fix.

Be passing out soon.

I am not braving tomorrow's weather just to see the driver I love have a futile effort despite what he does.

Sunday I will go but what ******* waste of money.

Been a terrible few weeks.

Nothing some vodka and pills can't fix.
Look forward, maybe work out another little trip out. Eventually the tide will turn and look much better. Nothing gets fix short or long term with pills or drink.

Look forward, maybe work out another little trip out. Eventually the tide will turn and look much better. Nothing gets fix short or long term with pills or drink.

Yep you're absolutely right but it sure does numb the pain of living such a pathetic life.

But I said enough yesterday. I won't go on anymore about me.

I'll go sunday but I'm not braving the weather tomorrow just to see my favourite person in the whole world's effort be futile. He is the male role model I look up to since I never had a father.

Before that I looked up to Webber.

I honestly couldn't give a s**t about formula 1 If none of those two guys were there during my time in this world.

Genuine people through and through.

Yep you're absolutely right but it sure does numb the pain of living such a pathetic life.

But I said enough yesterday. I won't go on anymore about me.

I'll go sunday but I'm not braving the weather tomorrow just to see my favourite person in the whole world's effort be futile. He is the male role model I look up to since I never had a father.

Before that I looked up to Webber.

I honestly couldn't give a s**t about formula 1 If none of those two guys were there during my time in this world.

Genuine people through and through.

Just a word of advice mate....you have the ticket you should go.

Rain hail or shine that’s what real supporters do.....and it sounds like you’re a real supporter.

Give us the update tomorrow......love your reviews.....looking forward to it.

Got my energizer portable battery on charge and my mountable USB drive for my phone in case I do decide to go tomorrow.

.the valium I was prescribed really does have a paradoxical effect on me, besides being bipolar. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

Can I buy a poncho at the GP?

PS: On a happier note, the crushable magnum ice cream in the tub is really yummy!

Got my energizer portable battery on charge and my mountable USB drive for my phone in case I do decide to go tomorrow.

.the valium I was prescribed really does have a paradoxical effect on me, besides being bipolar. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

Can I buy a poncho at the GP?

PS: On a happier note, the crushable magnum ice cream in the tub is really yummy!
Nothing like ice cream to cheer you up.

Be sure to go tomorrow. You’ll still see him going round and round, and he won’t be back for another year!
Enjoy it while you can

And put yourself in Ricciardo’s. How do you think he’d feel if all his fans said they weren’t going now?

Nothing like ice cream to cheer you up.

Be sure to go tomorrow. You’ll still see him going round and round, and he won’t be back for another year!
Enjoy it while you can

And put yourself in Ricciardo’s. How do you think he’d feel if all his fans said they weren’t going now?

Hahaha idk MG. Hes a pretty cheerful guy. I don't think anything can get the man down. That's why I look up to him!

I'll do my best to go if I sleep tonight.

Hahaha idk MG. Hes a pretty cheerful guy. I don't think anything can get the man down. That's why I look up to him!

I'll do my best to go if I sleep tonight.

Vodka and Ice Cream......love your work brother.

Try and get some sleep but enjoy the next two day at the racers.......you never know what will happen.

Vodka and Ice Cream......love your work brother.

Try and get some sleep but enjoy the next two day at the racers.......you never know what will happen.

Haha It doesn't sound like the most appetizing combo but it sure does work. :p

Night all. I need to shut my mouth before I get a ban for going off at someone that mocked me in the f1 thread.

Haha It doesn't sound like the most appetizing combo but it sure does work. :p

Night all. I need to shut my mouth before I get a ban for going off at someone that mocked me in the f1 thread.
You'll be right mate.

You've had a lot to deal with in the last couple of years & you've dealt with it all a lot better than some.

Go & have fun, if that's too much for you, just enjoy the TV.

Don't put pressure on yourself to go.

Hey Temploar you will see plenty of crashes if you decide to go today :devil:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I am very glad I saved all my energy for the sunday. I will now know not to buy a 4 day pass.

My legs are actually bleeding because I walked the track a few times.

How did our Aussie mate go

4th. Was battling hard for 3rd at the end but just didn't have the car.

Had to start 8th on the grid due to getting a stupid penalty so 4th I am happy with.

Sebastian Vettel from Ferrari won.

I'm a cricket fan and I'm shocked, sad and extremely embarrassed what has taken place in SA, disappointed!
Shakes head...

Can not begin to think what they could have gained?

They have a terrific bowling trio for pace and guile. Do not need silly ball aberrations, just bowl it on the spot.

Nothing to gain, so much to lose.

Just dumb dumb dumb

4th. Was battling hard for 3rd at the end but just didn't have the car.

Had to start 8th on the grid due to getting a stupid penalty so 4th I am happy with.

Sebastian Vettel from Ferrari won.
Gee l was hoping Vettel would brake down, dislike that bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back