Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound funny, probably a little sad, but Dan’s win really hit me this morning.

I had a rough week at work and - having moved to NYC about a year ago - it can be a bit lonely. But then you watch an Australian in a foreign country beat the odds and it’s that the timely bit of inspiration you need.

I was reflecting and while Dan might have been my inspiration this morning, it’s you guys who give me the footy fix I need to keep me sane. Thanks friends :thumbsu:

This might sound funny, probably a little sad, but Dan’s win really hit me this morning.

I had a rough week at work and - having moved to NYC about a year ago - it can be a bit lonely. But then you watch an Australian in a foreign country beat the odds and it’s that the timely bit of inspiration you need.

I was reflecting and while Dan might have been my inspiration this morning, it’s you guys who give me the footy fix I need to keep me sane. Thanks friends :thumbsu:

Floreat Pica.

What came first? The Rooster or the Egg?

The reason I ask is; I want chooks who lay fresh eggs daily. But do I also need a rooster? Or do chickens lay eggs naturally without a rooter?

Despite his 2 Brownlows think Moore is underrated in history

Incredibly athletic, great mark, and a genuine forward (seventy something goals in his best season without Googling)

Recall that final against Dempsey when he smashed him in the ruck

Rate Moore well above Dean Cox for the youngsters on this board
That dickhead Sheahan didn't rate him in the top 200 players of all time go figure.

I'm not a 'dog' or 'cat' person, don't really go for the idea of pets at all, but I love animals. Bears. Wombats. Ravens. These are a few of my favourite things.

The daily massacre of birds in this country is particularly distressing, and some of the numbers thrown around by those who survey bird numbers are horrifying. Birds have been quite adaptable to the encroachment of humans, but they die in their tens of thousands every day from the claws and teeth of cats, an introduced species with a ruthless efficiency in killing.

I appreciate cats, and I think that most people here do, but I also appreciate that their movement and numbers need to be vigorously controlled.
A cat with a bird or small mammal hideous death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest w***er to ever play AFL just got inducted into the hall of fame:

Really?

After what he said about N.Maxwell I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire......scumbag.

Kevin Sheedy

Legend.

And that’s a fine decision.

I'm not a 'dog' or 'cat' person, don't really go for the idea of pets at all, but I love animals. Bears. Wombats. Ravens. These are a few of my favourite things.

The daily massacre of birds in this country is particularly distressing, and some of the numbers thrown around by those who survey bird numbers are horrifying. Birds have been quite adaptable to the encroachment of humans, but they die in their tens of thousands every day from the claws and teeth of cats, an introduced species with a ruthless efficiency in killing.

I appreciate cats, and I think that most people here do, but I also appreciate that their movement and numbers need to be vigorously controlled.
If I had my way they’d be banned in Australia (New Zealand should ban them too)

The destruction they bring to our unique native fauna is devastating.

The rspca shouldn’t “rescue” cats. They should just put them down

Really?

After what he said about N.Maxwell I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire......scumbag.
Not only did it show his lack of class it was patently false as well

- Maxwell in the 2010 prelim was only responding to Scarlett’s 2009 prelim bagging of them with the simple “bit quiet this year”
-the supposed video of him running down the field 2011 to “tell him what I thought of him” shows nothing of the sort
-One of Maxwells best friends was Bartell so to say no one at Geelong respected him was bs

Maxwell never had a big head and has always been Humble about his ability and yes he never had the talent of Scarlett. But he has more class in one fingernail clipping than that sociopath could ever hope to have

What came first? The Rooster or the Egg?

The reason I ask is; I want chooks who lay fresh eggs daily. But do I also need a rooster? Or do chickens lay eggs naturally without a rooter?
if you want yourself and your neighbours to be woken at sparrows every morning then by all means get a Rooster.

we have chooks sans Rooster and they lay plenty of eggs.

Finally got the flu injection, gee my arm is sore.

If you haven't had it be prepared, as apparently this one is stronger that previous and is one of the side affects.

Northern Hospital you can get em for ztapa re.. take the whole family down.. save a few Bob.

Too late, got it yesterday, thanks anyway. Surprised they have supply as I had to wait.

I think they're still doing it for the next mth or 2. Had mine done when dad was in there. The entire family.. sisters and nephew and nieces.

So if anyone hasn't had theirs done. Head down there for free shots. Save yourself a few Bob and no real waiting.

I got the flu for the first time in many years last winter and it was completely and utterly f***ed.

It took me a full six weeks to get over it and I was in pain for most of that time. Had a fever between 38 and 39 for weeks too. Messed with my ear condition too so it was a double whammy.

No mas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back