Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to go out

Accidentally cut myself with a knife - nothing severe, but bleeding enough that I would not want to be near a Noah

Go to medicine cabinet for a bandaid

All that is left is a vintage box of Princess Barbie strips (please don't re-arrange this sentence sickos)

Because the adhesive has deteriorated I needed two, in a weird type of tourniquet
Where’s your wag?

Just wash your hands like Jules not Vinnie Vega.

Got my Year 12 Biology Exam this Friday. Time to hit the books for another day and then it's over... for now ;)

Good luck young fella!

I sat HSC Biology before the birth of Darwin, so we could make up anything.

One of the guys at my school, aka Bloodnuts because he had red hair, invented God to explain natural phenomena. The mofo got 100% because the markers had been searching for a unifying theory of everything.

So my point, and I usually avoid one, is IF you make stuff up in the Bio exam, like the kids in Economics always do, Go Big!

Hugs oxo

Not really significant but today I was installing a storage array at the Holden Centre and it was very quiet-no AFL, AFLW or Netball players around. Assume they are on holidays or yet to start training. Was walking out around 12:30 and nearly walked into Jordan de Goey was carrying his bag into the club. Hopefully getting an early start. No sign of any injuries.

I have been doing the rounds at Auction Houses lately and seriously if anyone is looking for furniture, you could furnish a whole house for under $500.

It is such a shame to see well made furniture of the 40's, 50's and 60's selling for $30-$50 per item.

Went to one tonight and four near new rugs (big), went for $30 the lot.

Beats Ikea and Harvey Norman.

I have been doing the rounds at Auction Houses lately and seriously if anyone is looking for furniture, you could furnish a whole house for under $500.

It is such a shame to see well made furniture of the 40's, 50's and 60's selling for $30-$50 per item.

Which ones?

Which ones?
The Collector in Murumbeena (very messy place, don't know how they find anything), Abbey's Auction in Box Hill and Christopher Bragg in Thornbury.

I am really surprised at the amount of stuff going so cheap. If I wasn't trying to downsize myself, I could have bought so much.

Thornbury one I just couldn't help myself bought 6 bottles of really good red wine (3 of which normally $40 ea) for $70 and an oil painting on ceramic for $30.

Last edited:
Question to everyone.

Should Collingwood promotional material for next season include highlights/footage from the Grand Final?

Probably a stupid question since it was such a huge day for the club and moments of individual brilliance shouldn't be forgotten just because of the result. But I just watched the latest membership promotional video they've made and had to click out after one of De Goey's fantastic goals came on. Still too painful to watch anything from that day.

Still love watching highlights from the prelim though :D

Saw what you wrote Maggie and I can tell you our own experience. As we are living in Dubai we had all of our furniture in storage. After 9 years we tried to sell it. This furniture would have furnished a large house. We were offered $500 for everything.

We could not believe it. So instead of selling it we donated it to Lifeline.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question to everyone.

Should Collingwood promotional material for next season include highlights/footage from the Grand Final?

Probably a stupid question since it was such a huge day for the club and moments of individual brilliance shouldn't be forgotten just because of the result. But I just watched the latest membership promotional video they've made and had to click out after one of De Goey's fantastic goals came on. Still too painful to watch anything from that day.

I will never watch anything from that game again.

TV was boring the other night so switched over to YouTube. Under recommended the first thing that came up was how to unlock door locks and padlocks.

I couldn't believe it making so easier for those that want to break into your house.

The padlock one was easy, just cut out the metal around an A4 battery but the other you needed special tools.

But I wouldn't mind knowing where you buy those tools.:p

People must be saving their money for tomorrow's Derby Day at Flemington, because my god, I haven't seen Moonee Valley so dead. I work there, and I was fiddling on my phone most of the night for something to do. But I shouldn't complain, because it certainly was a big change from last weekend with Cox Plate.

View attachment 580959
This is what I have to put up with. Husband stuck this sign on our fridge. He went to the trouble of making it, in a futile attempt to shut me up. My latest topic is Jono Marsh.
Wow you sure it was your husband who did that?! Times are indeed changing I guess :drunk:

Question to everyone.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't... As I was watching the promo I wondered if they'd show any GF highlights, so it would have been noticeable if they didn't.

Wow you sure it was your husband who did that?! Times are indeed changing I guess :drunk:

You mean gender roles? Nah, I’ve always been crazier than him about the footy.

He’s a Geelong supporter too, how dull.

The sign was his second attempt. His earlier one was less successful. As if the quality of the graphic would make any difference.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back