Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee AFL 360 is a lot better without Slobbo. Gerard and Dunstall are great to listen to. #SackRobbo #NoGrunting

As much as I cant take the hawthorn overload on fox, there is no doubt there was an improvement this week with the bald one being at home with alcohol poisoning. This year is worse because the number of rants has escalated ... maybe they're good for ratings.

Just wasting some time watching ben simmons in NBA. We all kneel on the floor and tell the world how amazing these guys are...... and ben gets paid tens of millions of dollars and they are playing him and he's not allowed to shoot...because they dont trust him to make it...so they put him into the team for a few seconds at a time...

and to make it totally a joke...pie commercial about simmons 3 point shooting.

Gotta get this off my chest. At no time during the whole David Mackay/Hunter Clarke drama did anyone point out that the ball was in dispute and Clarke did nothing, nil, zilch to protect himself in the contest…

There, I feel better now…

As much as I cant take the hawthorn overload on fox, there is no doubt there was an improvement this week with the bald one being at home with alcohol poisoning. This year is worse because the number of rants has escalated ... maybe they're good for ratings.
I enjoy watching Dunstall.
Has a keen football brain, understands how clubs work, and is passionate about his point of view when contradicted.
To top it off, has the piss taken out of him constantly on Bounce, which he is certainly the star of.
Fox have a very under-utilised product. They really need him to take over the co host role on 360 permanently.

I enjoy watching Dunstall.
Has a keen football brain, understands how clubs work, and is passionate about his point of view when contradicted.
To top it off, has the piss taken out of him constantly on Bounce, which he is certainly the star of.
Fox have a very under-utilised product. They really need him to take over the co host role on 360 permanently.

just not the drunk... or dermott... who has an ego problem almost as big as robinson's drinking problem

If you have any family members who you consider vulnerable to this, and other similar scams, then time to sit down with them and have a serious talk.
Make sure they know that cold calling for cash/transfers/gift cards/Bitcoin is not how genuine government agencies and companies operate.
Tell them to hang up, or at the least say “send me a letter with the details”, before hanging up. And then tell them to talk to you before acting on anything that involves fines or debts.

Regarding other sports, Lance Armstrong has yet another documentary about him on SBS. How many times do you need to hear about this drug cheat.... and worse than that.... someone who used his position to intimidate and isolate others in the sport. I dont believe in good and evil. Some people just take choices to act in a particular way. Lets celebrate those who do the right thing rather than making a buck retelling this bloke's story.

Ffs Maclure talking about how it was in 1979 with Jesaulenko as coach. This guy is seriously one of the biggest simpletons out there yet he's on AFL360 each week.

Pretty sure Whateley who is sandwiched between him and Robbo is losing brain cells as we speak

Ffs Maclure talking about how it was in 1979 with Jesaulenko as coach. This guy is seriously one of the biggest simpletons out there yet he's on AFL360 each week.

Pretty sure Whateley who is sandwiched between him and Robbo is losing brain cells as we speak
I’ve always enjoyed Maclure.
His constant attacks on Carlton please me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won’t have that.
The man has played the game, in the toughest of eras, the man has Premiership medallions.
Slobbo has????????
You do yourself no favours trying to compare Slobbo to any species that moves on two legs…
I don't doubt Maclure's playing ability, but him trying to compare today's game with his 'back then we'd just have it out over a few drinks' rhetoric doesn't quite cut it.

His frugal analysis is irrelevant to today's game, which is where the Slobbo comparison comes in.

Granted it is amusing seeing him run his eye over the Carlton list.

Apparently McClure is only 65. Speaks and looks like someone 15 years older than that...

I do love how much he hates what Carlton has become though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back