Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. Directly from their website.
Singapore Airlines is about the same price, even cheaper, but the only flight which is really convenient for me is the overnight flight 23.35 which arrives in Bangkok at 8.30am, after a 2 hour stopover in Singapore. I have not been to Changi airport. Prices seem to come down in August.

Singapore Airlines is about the same price, even cheaper, but the only flight which is really convenient for me is the overnight flight 23.35 which arrives in Bangkok at 8.30am, after a 2 hour stopover in Singapore. I have not been to Changi airport. Prices seem to come down in August.
You could always try (risk?) Jetstar.

Seems to me that Jetstar is a huge risk if you want certainty regarding departure/return dates and times - the lastest story I had was friends last weekend - first their Bali flight was delayed, got to the airport and eventually found out that the delayed flight was cancelled - ended up going back home and then heading back to the airport the next day - arrived in Bali more than a day later than planned - from what I can gather, this is a pretty frequent scenario.

I have twice and will never fly it again. I like the comforts of a fully catered flight. Plus the food you can purchase on an AirAsia flight is made to look 5 star against Jetstar's meagre offerings. No thanks. It's between Thai and Singapore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i fell over this on youtube.... cant we get the israelis in to take out that bridge hotel?

F*** off. Bridge Hotel is a cultural landmark.

Why can't your Israelis track and bomb the band's van after the show? Is that so hard?

Why can't your Israelis track and bomb the band's van after the show? Is that so hard?

Seeing The Models play there in Feb

Jesus, I saw them support David Bowie in ‘83

The only young ones in the audience will be carers

That seems a little hard...a moving target. If we can get pseudo echo to turn around on stage, put their hands up and face the back wall...

And anyway, the bridge is in richmond...it cant be cultural

dah dah dah dah dah....funky town!!

I've watched a bit of tennis over the years and the same old jokers are commentating every year...... wally thingo and fitzy thingo and all the other aussies who made it to about 30 or 40 in world and never won anything of consequence...

But that doesnt stop them on saying how the current crop of players should play..... "you have to come into the net"...."you have to slice the ball"....and the worst one .."just make sure you keep the ball in and let the opponent make the mistake"...

The same old tired loser commentary year after year. No risk, no win tennis. Tennis from an era of grass courts. No wonder the only australians that are making an impression were born in another country. And for a week or two every year, jordan thingo is a champ and makes it to prime time....and storm thingo...and the rest of em. No wonder we forget about them for the rest of the year because they trek all over the world and win nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back