Game Day Draft Day 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol why? oh I shouldn't probably ask 🤦‍♂️
Why the * do you pass on a generational key forward? A 17 year old makes the WA team of the year, kicks *in bags against men, we could have used that more so than a midfielder. Ready to play in 2021. Also, why didnt that ******* if he was keen on drafting a midfielder jump straight on Campbell and hurt sydney?
I also read some opinions of old brave dog fans and they reckon clayton loves midfielders.. even if it comes at the expense of forwards, this is why they went hell to leather for Tom Boyd. Just pissed off, logan should be a roo

Why the fu** do you pass on a generational key forward? A 17 year old makes the WA team of the year, kicks fu**in bags against men, we could have used that more so than a midfielder. Ready to play in 2021. Also, why didnt that ******* if he was keen on drafting a midfielder jump straight on Campbell and hurt sydney?
I also read some opinions of old brave dog fans and they reckon clayton loves midfielders.. even if it comes at the expense of forwards, this is why they went hell to leather for Tom Boyd. Just pissed off, logan should be a roo
Why do we need someone ready to play in 2021? We're rebuilding. It's not required.

Why the fu** do you pass on a generational key forward? A 17 year old makes the WA team of the year, kicks fu**in bags against men, we could have used that more so than a midfielder. Ready to play in 2021. Also, why didnt that ******* if he was keen on drafting a midfielder jump straight on Campbell and hurt sydney?

He's not a generational forward. Stop believing the over-hyped rubbish you're reading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back