Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 27 - Official Team Thread - Congratulations AceAndy, Season 27 Ljp86 Trophy winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

#THANKYOUPHENOM: PART 6

coach-and-phenom-jpg.417456

lhdVapK.png

385005_bf62cf38a156bcbc4488f747cdf00314.jpg

phenom-and-phenom-jpg.417461

LEADING GOALKICKER AWARD

It's a shame we don't have an official name for this award, but once I've introduced the winner, I have a proposal to make...

Much like the last two seasons, this award goes to PhenomenalV1, with his haul totalling (after finals) 62 goals.

This also ties him with boncer34 for the most Dragons FFC leading goalkicker awards, with 3 apiece.

View attachment 700551

Now, as my last act as captain, I'd like to propose that the Dragons FFC leading goalkickers award be renamed to the PhenomenalV1 Medal. Why? Well, since boncer being better know for his time at other clubs, it may as well be named after the guy who spent over 60% of his SFA career at the Dragons.

And you know what else? I'm nothing if not an egotist.

Get on it AceAndy.​
It's ok AceAndy, just go with it for now... you can change it back next week. :thumbsu:

ELIMINATION FINAL

vs Las Vegas Bears @ Stadium in the Sky

Well, this is it.

A sudden death final AND a Hilly-Pie 4 Life fixture AND what could be the final match of PhenomenalV1.

In an emotional rollercoaster of a match, the Dragons sprinted out of the gates to hold a commanding lead early in the second quarter.

But then, it happened.

Slowly but surely, the Bears pulled themselves back into the match, and led as the game ran into red time.

A hero needed to emerge...and his name was PhenomenalV1.

Desperate to keep his career going all the way to the grand final, Phenom kicked a goal with barely a minute on the clock to get the Dragons back into the lead.

Unfortunately, it was not to be, as the Bears immediately replied to head on through to the next week.

Our season was over...

Dragons FFC 16.5.101, Las Vegas Bears 17.2.104

roundef.png

And the winner of the Season 27 Ljp86 trophy...

To absolutely no-ones surprise...

winner.png

AceAndy with 208 votes!

Congratulations Ace! Certainly living up to your name!​

And the winner of the Season 27 Ljp86 trophy...

To absolutely no-ones surprise...

View attachment 700576

AceAndy with 208 votes!

Congratulations Ace! Certainly living up to your name!​
Just like to thank PhenomenalV1 for playing me in a position that allowed me to see a bit of the ball and also for the great job he has done captaining the Dragons this season. I didn’t, until recently, understand all the work that goes into captaining an SFA side so thanks Phenom and hopefully we will see you back at full-forward in the Dragon's colours in the very near future.

To my fellow Dragons I have had a great time in my first year and hoping that you will all be putting on the qooty boots and joining Hatchy and I for what will be an exciting season 28 for the Dragons.

Hatchy and I are leaving no stone unturned in getting some experienced SFA posters to the club next season and we will be supplementing the list with a number of rookies. I can say we have secured a rookie with the best username ever and someone who could be the league’s next super rookie, welcome to the Dragons Dr Mantis Taboggan :thumbsu:

#DragonsRising

congrats AceAndy
Just remember in a civil sense, battery is any direct act by the defendant causing bodily contract with the plaintiff without their consent. In a criminal sense, this is assault :)

Last edited:
congrats AceAndy
Just remember in a civil sense, battery is a any direct act by the defendant causing bodily contract with the plaintiff without their consent. In a criminal sense, this is assault :)
Pretty simple really, AceAndy - don't create contracts with bodies and you'll be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is it.

It's time for me to retire.

I'm glad I'm retiring on my own terms, and not going out after seasons of being an inactive.

Honestly, there's a lot I don't like about the SFA. A lot of the time, I see adults acting like children (whether they're in character or not, and it's something I've been guilty of too), questionable, insensitive or outright offensive posting (particularly towards the lgbt community), and it's exhausting to say the least.

But being a part of the SFA has allowed me to tell my unconventional stories through its means, and let me show off my offbeat humour, and I'm glad for that. And hey, where else can a scrawny nerd like me captain a football club?

Well, it's been a good run. I've won premiership and four club leading goalkicker awards, I've done enough on that front. I just wish I could've gotten Dragons FFC more active again, but I didn't.

If you ever need me, I'm just a PM away.

Time to fade away and classify myself as obsolete...

Phenom.​

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back