Drawing a line with home intruders and self defence

DemonTim

Cancelled
10k Posts The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I agree, and once a suspect is subdued, then there should be no more force applied. But people are always attacking police for doing things like taking off the saftey on their gun when they have pulled over a black person. If the statistics show that there is a far higher risk based solely on the person's race that they are going to attack the police, then the police should be allowed to do things like un-clip their gun before anything happens.
People are always complaining about that? Really? Where are all these complaints?

See this is where it's stupid. Men are more likely to attack police than women by a lot, should police unclip their guns every time they pull over a man?

frenchfri12

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
People are always complaining about that? Really? Where are all these complaints?

USA

Men are more likely to attack police than women by a lot, should police unclip their guns every time they pull over a man?

If somebody looks like a crazy mother*er they're going to be more careful than with someone who dosen't look drunk or on drugs.

DemonTim

Cancelled
10k Posts The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
USA

If somebody looks like a crazy mothergoose they're going to be more careful than with someone who dosen't look drunk or on drugs.
Sources. Again haven't seen any complaints just over police unholstering.

So wait, we are comparing black people to crazy looking people now?

Lakeside Swan

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2015
Getting f'd over big time by the AFL.
AFL Club
Sydney
You realise there are two seperate issues that you're conflating to try to discredit yes
One is the higher proportion of crime in a group
The other is a group having a higher proportion of disproportionate police violence against them

You can have issues with both
Why are you pushing this wheelbarrow? There is a thread specifically for that.

DemonTim

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why are you pushing this wheelbarrow? There is a thread specifically for that.
I'm responding to a poster who raised the issue, it's relevant to the topic of self defence, I assume that's why the user mentioned it

What does Christine nixons looks have to do with the thread?

Lakeside Swan

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
You seem to be lacking even a skerrick of evidence to back these outlandish racist and misogynist claims. Are you just allowing your gums to flap?
Sudanese:
Other than my own experience an knowledge in this field:
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by Subject/4517.0~2014~Main Features~Country of birth~7
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/lock-out-these-refugee-thugs/story-e6frf7kx-1111112938798
http://whitelawtowers.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/sudanese-gangs-again.html
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/...ring_the_rise_of_the_victorian_feral/asc/P20/
Etc. I could spend hours providing evidence of this. Why do people like you ignore the facts?

Christine Nixon:

347631-nixon.jpg

images

Last edited:

DemonTim

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
I think it fair to say that we've established your racist credentials. This is from the article you quoted in Whitelaw Towers above.

Ah the joys and wonders of multiculturalism…. It’s just like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get.

Unfortunately most of them are rotten, and today’s flavour is - Sudanese Gangs.

Africa is an absolute shithole. Violent, corrupt, barbaric, primitive. That’s because it is full of black people, who are incapable of living in a civilised society, ie like the ones that white people create.

So of course the perfect solution to this is to bring them over to Australia. Apparently when they pass through immigration, these vicious savages are waved over with a “magic wand” to make them suddenly civilised
What a vile person you are. Nowhere in the crap you posted does it allege that the Australian Sudanese have no respect for the law.

Lakeside Swan

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
I think it fair to say that we've established your racist credentials. This is from the article you quoted in Whitelaw Towers above.

Ah the joys and wonders of multiculturalism…. It’s just like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get.

Africa is an absolute shithole. Violent, corrupt, barbaric, primitive. That’s because it is full of black people, who are incapable of living in a civilised society, ie like the ones that white people create.

So of course the perfect solution to this is to bring them over to Australia. Apparently when they pass through immigration, these vicious savages are waved over with a “magic wand” to make them suddenly civilised
What a vile person you are. Nowhere in the crap you posted does it allege that the Australian Sudanese have no respect for the law.
Racist? LOL. I should be on Stormfront? LOL. Great impartiality their Cheif.

You think I wrote them? I didn't even read them. Just Google Sudanese Crime Statistics and you'll get these results and that's the order of the results. One of those websites was the ABS. Do you think they are racist and forged the data?

image.gif

Oh. Look who's up the very top. The Sudanese. But hang on. I've pointed this out so that makes me a racist. :drunk:

It's actually you and Chief who are the racists. The facts are staring you in the face and your deliberately ignoring them. You're putting the rights of the minority ahead of the rights of the vast majority. Yet you are intent on the self destruction of our society so that you can push your SJW ideals on the rest of the population.

Why do you hate Australians so much?

Racist? LOL. I should be on Stormfront? LOL. Great impartiality their Cheif.
It is as plain as the nose on your face that the article is the type of thing you see on Stormfront.

You think I wrote them? I didn't even read them.
Why did you post them then??

You've just posted an unequivocally racist article in support of your argument.

Stand by what you post or retract it.

Last edited:

Lakeside Swan

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
It is as plain as the nose on your face that the article is the type of thing you see on Stormfront.

Why did you post them then??

You've just posted an unequivocally racist article in support of your argument.

Stand by what you post or retract it.
So what are your thoughts on the ABS stats Chief? I knew that you would ignore the elephant in the room and focus on the labelling of me instead.

Do you think we should ignore them? That bar graph speaks thousand words. That was 2014 as well. The stats would be much more profound now.

So what are your thoughts on the ABS stats Chief? I knew that you would ignore the elephant in the room and focus on the labelling of me instead.

Do you think we should ignore them? That bar graph speaks thousand words. That was 2014 as well. The stats would be much more profound now.
I do think there is a psychological profile of the way you interact with people.

I've called you out on a blatantly toxic, racist article that you posted. But you claim you are being labelled and refuse to back away from it, instead returning to a question which you can later point to as something I refuse to answer and therefore I am the one in the wrong.

Have you ever been made to accept the consequences of your own words?

I will ask again: do you stand behind the article you posted?

Do you agree with that article?

Remember the article contains this passage:

So of course the perfect solution to this is to bring them over to Australia. Apparently when they pass through immigration, these vicious savages are waved over with a “magic wand” to make them suddenly civilised.​

Do you think Sudanese people are vicious savages? Do you think they are all rotten and belong to gangs? Do you think they are incapable of living in "civilised society, ie like the ones that white people create"?

Lakeside Swan

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
I do think there is a psychological profile of the way you interact with people.

I've called you out on a blatantly toxic, racist article that you posted. But you claim you are being labelled and refuse to back away from it, instead returning to a question which you can later point to as something I refuse to answer and therefore I am the one in the wrong.

Have you ever been made to accept the consequences of your own words?

I will ask again: do you stand behind the article you posted?

Do you agree with that article?

Remember the article contains this passage:

So of course the perfect solution to this is to bring them over to Australia. Apparently when they pass through immigration, these vicious savages are waved over with a “magic wand” to make them suddenly civilised.​

Do you think Sudanese people are vicious savages? Do you think they are all rotten and belong to gangs? Do you think they are incapable of living in "civilised society, ie like the ones that white people create"?
No I don't agree with article. As I stated I didn't even read it.

Now that I've answered your question how about answering mine?

Lakeside Swan

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Why did you post it?
I've told you. I posted the first five websites that came up. I didn't have to preview them because I already know what the stats say. Are you going to answer my question now or are you going to keep up this personal attack? I come here to discuss the issues but whenever #%^*+} are confronted with statistics you start the personal attacks (refer to Skilts post yesterday which started this crap).

If you don't want to answer my question just say so.

Lakeside Swan

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
In future, think before you post.
Do you want to discuss the elephant in the room or not? Its a significant problem which is having a significant impact on our society.

If it's not possible to discuss this issues without the left labelling the right as racist misogynists then why bother to have the thread open in the first place? You might as well have it only available for those that agree with the lefty ideologys. I'd like to discuss it without being victimised. It's why I'm here.

image.gif

This is the thread on home invasions.
Also, no it isn't. It is a thread on the rights of victims of home invasions to defend themselves.

Somehow it became about "who is doing these home invasions anyway?"

Back