Competitions Dreamteam/Supercoach/Fantasy Related Questions or Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Any reason why Cotchin's scoring has been below par this season? Is he still carrying an injury?

he says he is fit. i just think he hasn't to carry the load like he did last year, and the added duties of captain may be taking their toll mentally a bit more than he expected. just needs time to adjust.

Not huge raps on roughead.
Buddy to Stevie j is more of an upgrade, where to roughead is more of a side swap. Hopefully that Stevie j has a stinker and ill pick him up next week

fair enough. stevie j has more of a high end score potential, but if you're getting low on trades roughy is far more reliable and durable i reckon. this year i think he is an upgrade on franklin at this point.

Ricky Petterd scored 120 against the Suns. Anyone think he can score like that for the rest of the season? He has a low BE and he's still pretty cheap. A bit too risky for my liking though.

Ricky Petterd scored 120 against the Suns. Anyone think he can score like that for the rest of the season? He has a low BE and he's still pretty cheap. A bit too risky for my liking though.

Unless it's draft, I would look at loading up on the proven elite premiums.

so boys as we draw near finals in the Bigfooty tigers leagues on supercoach what are you going to do to gain that little edge?

I've almost given up on this season:(
Started slowly then gained some serious momentum but the last few weeks I've been hampered by multiple injuries and suspensions each week:mad:

I've almost given up on this season:(
Started slowly then gained some serious momentum but the last few weeks I've been hampered by multiple injuries and suspensions each week:mad:
Ive had to trade out danger, Goodes and jobe and I missed Bartel last week now hodgey this week! Im excited for the finals though, 5 trades in hand 4th on the BigfootyTigers3 ladder and with my best score all year last week I think I could cause a scene! Although I don't know whether to leave my 300-400 k ressies in for backup or go all out and trade them out for 100k players and load up my side for finals, thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back