Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Ok so we all know how important a good unique can be. I picked up Isaac Smith this week and ended up with 92. Terrific last quarter. This week I know I'll be getting Burgoyne. Very cheap. Discuss your uniques that you plan on bringing in to give you the edge over your opponents for whats left of the finals.

I've got 10 - 12 different in each of my three leagues!

Well, sort of uniques - eg Pav, Malceski, McKenzie, ROK, Stokes.

Also despite having the cash for anyone brought in Vardy this week to cover Kruez.

Well in one of my leagues I am playing the #10 ranked guy in whole comp "bigblue". I would say the only real unique between our two sides is that he has Lachlan Hansen. The other differences are ones like I have McKenzie he has Hartlett. I have Griffen he has O'keefe....

I am ranked 2254 - I think its just the higher you get the more similar teams become.

Me: Roughead, Montagna, Hanley, Hartlett, Minson, Griffen, Cloke, Swan, Jack, Ablett (C), Mundy

Opponent: Mitchell, Cotchin, Bartel, Selwood, Beams, Swan (C), Terlich, Mumford, Ablett, Duffield, Barlow

Should be interesting. Projected score has him winning by 5 points. Off to a good start with Montagna and Roughead beating their projected score and Mitchell falling short of his.

Will definitely be focusing still on getting the best players regardless of uniqueness
I trust my team to go big and I wont compromise that to get another point of difference
+1

At the stage of finals I see it as choose the player you best believe you assist in you getting a higher score.

Will definitely be focusing still on getting the best players regardless of uniqueness
I trust my team to go big and I wont compromise that to get another point of difference

THIS THIS THIS
however my lachie hansen experiment failed...for now. Mayne is a good pick for those who are thinking they are off the pace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back