Dustin Martin to field offers from rival clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Great decision by Martin. He can now develop into a great player.

No doubt that he would be a super star at a good club by now.

Shocking Richmond culture has no doubt influenced and stopped him into becoming the player he can be.

Richmond to move forward needs to get rid of all the rotten eggs. King, Riewoldt, Edwards, Jackson, Nahas etc needs to be sacked immediately. They are going no where in the near future.
I think Dusty could definitely inject some substance into your middle. Would add some pep to your team.

He was worth what a club was willing to pay. That's how all markets work

$6m over 6 years, that's what a club deemed him to be worth.

Understand?

No, that's how GWS lured Scully away from Melbourne, lets not try and think for one second that any other club besides GWS would even bother paying someone like Scully that much, would probably be worth about 250k per year, if that on the open market.

Isn't it a bit hypocritical of Richmond to give him a role as an indigenous mentor and then have issue with who he associates off the field?

rc_july09.jpg

No surprises he manages Cloke as well

His hair looks like a wig, must need a new one the greedy bastard.

Dumber than a box of hammers that boy. Does he really think that his next club isn't going to take an interest in his extra curricular activities? I suppose all you can say is cash in while you can son, the ride will be over before you know it.

Outside of GWS, whoever else wants him better come with high picks or top notch players in exchange:thumbsu:

I actually think Mick could get the best out of him, however I doubt the club would be willing to sell the farm to get Martin into the club. Also, we're still very much gun shy over the Fevola fiasco.

Can't imagine too many clubs going in hard at Dustin.

Dayle Gartlett didn't even get rookie listed; he just liked ciggies and bourbon. Dustin gets into the drugs, has family in the criminal underworld, and has walked out on a top-8 club that has invested heavily into him for just a few extra dollars.

Shit person, shit haircut, 2/10, would not bang. Good luck to whichever club is gullible enough to take him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair cop from Dan Connors! Would have to be the first time I can remember a bunch of supporters being called "flogs" by one of their own (ex) players...

@Danconnors19: Bunch of Richmond flogs let the kid live spare me with ya pathetic tweets! To the few gooodies out there I apologize in advance! #please

He was sacked for a reason, and that reason just never stops giving.

Good for the Tiges. I've got concerns about who Dusty's associates are and their involvement in football. I don't want him at Melbourne.

I actually think Mick could get the best out of him, however I doubt the club would be willing to sell the farm to get Martin into the club. Also, we're still very much gun shy over the Fevola fiasco.
This is the problem, whoever wants him is going to have to give up big time unless he goes PSD to GWS.

No, that's how GWS lured Scully away from Melbourne, lets not try and think for one second that any other club besides GWS would even bother paying someone like Scully that much, would probably be worth about 250k per year, if that on the open market.

That's your opinion and nothing more :)

Can't imagine too many clubs going in hard at Dustin.

Dayle Gartlett didn't even get rookie listed; he just liked ciggies and bourbon. Dustin gets into the drugs, has family in the criminal underworld, and has walked out on a top-8 club that has invested heavily into him for just a few extra dollars.

Shit person, shit haircut, 2/10, would not bang. Good luck to whichever club is gullible enough to take him.

It's fairly well known that Dayle dabbles in a bit of gear too.

But yeah, not gonna be too disappointed if Dustin leaves tbh.

This is the problem, whoever wants him is going to have to give up big time unless he goes PSD to GWS.

Richmond aren't exactly in the box seat here.
They'll take what they can get for him, unless you want to lose him for nothing and he gets to GWS anyway (which is where he'll end up IMO).

They've never been the most balanced bunch of supporters.
I think what this does show is that Martin is just in it for the money. Anyone with half a brain can see that Richmond are on the upward curve, yet his is leaving. Says alot about the bloke I reckon.

It might say a lot about him, but in no way does he deserve any of this so what if he wants more cash? Everyone who works a normal job leaves for better pay, the same this goes here.

Not bitter and twisted at all, seems your judgment of character is about as hit and miss as the Demons recruiting lately, Dustin is just another player, at my age you realise that they come and go and the club will carry on just fine without him

I posted those comments not about Martin, but because I was sick of reading you whine about Melbourne being harshly done by:oops:

You must have replied to the wrong post champ, no whining here, i know that we were terrible back then. All the sooking hascome from rRichmond fans, you included.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back