Play Nice Dustin Martin to North | 31/8: DM signed at RFC for 1.3m/7yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my view as well. There's just no logic to holding back this long, fair enough half way through the season but it makes no sense to put the limelight on yourself and the footy club if you're going to sign anyway. I think they are both gone but to which club I'm no so sure of. I've heard a few things of note that are interesting but nothing concrete.
For sure , I would be very surprised if we didn't land one of them
With the amount of $$ we have. Money talks.

You guys might be in the box seat if $ id the determining factor.

We would be stupid to match, given that is the play Carr has been going for all along.

If it's money Dusty wants, he's gone...
If it's just an exercise of driving up Richmonds price... he takes the lesser off and stays

We would be stupid to match, given that is the play Carr has been going for all along.

If it's just an exercise of driving up Richmonds price... he takes the lesser off and stays

I'd say that is 100% spot on.

Or, if I was in his shoes, I'd want to see if you can win finals. I am not trying to take the piss. But if I was him I would be hanging out to see if the side I have been in and flopped in finals, has changed. What if he re-signs and Tigers flop again? He could count his money still I guess. But for me personally, it would be a huge factor.

He's already experienced it 3 times. You'd want to see if its going to be the same ol' same ol' or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing LOL in the Dusty thread at the 9thmond board, literally every post is something "norf". Never seen so many melts and it's absolutely beautiful.

The Tiger's Dusty board is hilarious at the moment!!! They are going at about a page an hour!
fat-girl-running-the-fear-is-still-strong.jpg

Last edited:
I also love the stuff about how if he comes here he'll never play finals again. Are they completely lacking self-awareness? If we get Dusty and/or Kelly and a fit list next season we fly past Richmond and a bunch of those other mid table clubs.

Or, if I was in his shoes, I'd want to see if you can win finals. I am not trying to take the piss. But if I was him I would be hanging out to see if the side I have been in and flopped in finals, has changed. What if he re-signs and Tigers flop again? He could count his money still I guess. But for me personally, it would be a huge factor.

He's already experienced it 3 times. You'd want to see if its going to be the same ol' same ol' or not.

nek minnet Jindrrk meme about tuggers and finals...

I also love the stuff about how if he comes here he'll never play finals again. Are they completely lacking self-awareness? If we get Dusty and/or Kelly and a fit list next season we fly past Richmond and a bunch of those other mid table clubs.

There's always an element of wishful thinking.

Super curious about their stance on Ablett joining GC in this regard and how reality panned out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back