Scandal Dustin Martin's Father Shane Facing Deportation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one comes in unless you have a trade are educated and have no criminal or terrorist ties

No one would give a crap if it wasnt the vather of a footy player
Had to lol quite hard.

can you link there names ? Shane seems to be the only one i can see they have let the media know about. It maybe due to being in Melbourne and not getting all the NSW news but ill like to see it.

All the rest are already on Christmas Island. They're the ones that rioted and burnt the joint a few months ago.

It went from being an asylum seeker detention / processing centre to what it mainly is now. A holding pen for people (mainly Kiwis) awaiting deportation.

Well played but you miss the point. Without Dusty Martin's exposure this year, would Shane have been noticed ? I ask this as apparently Shane has been a high ranking rebel for years, why deport him now ? Why could they not have deported him years ago ?

Hence my question
It's much easier now than a few years ago to go after bikies for being bikies. Being a member of an OMC is almost a crime in itself, nowadays. It also can take years to build an investigation into sophisticated criminal activity, as you often the authorities like to watch and wait until big crimes are committed rather than going after petty stuff that might not even get a prison sentence. And there's always the possibility that it was only a recent slip-up that resulted in Shane's deportation.

Surely if the father is deported the rest of the family must follow suit?
I would love to see some AFP trying to force Dusty onto a plane to leave the country. hahahaha.
Dustin stopped living with his Dad when he was around 15.
He moved down from Sydney to live with his mum in Castlemaine.

If they're born in-country, then they are aussies, cant be made to leave the country.

That isn't the case for children born after 1986. If you are born to two non-Aussies even if you are born in Australia, you don't automatically get citizenship until you turn 10 (and have spent the majority of time in the country). I know that Dusty would have Australian citizenship but a lot of people aren't aware that this legislation was changed and you no longer gain citizenship automatically by birth in country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Who gives a s**t? Sounds like your average run of the mill scumbag is being deported. Good riddance buddy. We ain't going to miss you. The place will be better in your absence.

I do laugh a bit when I think about all these parasites getting deported. Not just this particular one. They all Probably had plenty of opportunity to become Australian citizens over the years but thought holding multiple passports and being able to slag off at the country was a better idea. Who's laughing now dickheads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back