Scandal Martin groping/chopsticks/haircut scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't such a d/h off field, he would be far more respected amongst neutrals in the AFL community
You really love to s**t in one corner and sit in the other. Its pretty much your bread and butter style of posting Now back to the bay with the other trash

You really love to s**t in one corner and sit in the other. Its pretty much your bread and butter style of posting Now back to the bay with the other trash

I probably should have phrased it better, I think Dusty and his late father's links to gangland/bikie gang members is probably an issue for some people like myself.

Also the infamous chopsticks incident (although in hindsight, I think that may have been a massive media beat up)

He is a quiet/introverted bloke away from footy, rarely does any media work or uses social media. He definitely isn't a Spanner like Dane 'Cooker' Swan in that regard.

Maybe I have misjudged him as a bloke not the player. Just got no idea what he is like away from the footy, just what the media have told us.

I probably should have phrased it better, I think Dusty and his late father's links to gangland/bikie gang members is probably an issue for some people like myself.

Also the infamous chopsticks incident (although in hindsight, I think that may have been a massive media beat up)

He is a quiet/introverted bloke away from footy, rarely does any media work or uses social media. He definitely isn't a Spanner like Dane 'Cooker' Swan in that regard.

Maybe I have misjudged him as a bloke not the player. Just got no idea what he is like away from the footy, just what the media have told us.
AFL and Richmond would like you to believe it was a beat up

This is a Thread about a richmond great and there is not enough Richmond vs Geelong poster warfare going on here. That is completely unacceptable on neutral Bigfooty Forums.

To rectify this, I am going to call Patrick Dangerfield a lowlife and Gary Ablett Snr a drug addict.

That should start some flame wars.

This is a Thread about a richmond great and there is not enough Richmond vs Geelong poster warfare going on here. That is completely unacceptable on neutral Bigfooty Forums.

To rectify this, I am going to call Patrick Dangerfield a lowlife and Gary Ablett Snr a drug addict.

If you'd just called Danger a flog instead, not a single soul would be able to argue!

Please don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back