Scandal Martin groping/chopsticks/haircut scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Meeting someone face to face = physically assault them does it?

You sound like a sick human being.

To be fair, I should've conveyed what my approach would be. I didn't, and given the high tension around these incidents it's a fair assumption on the part of Jackington

Thanks for defending me by the way.

Apologies to both of you, I should've been clearer.

From a media perspective:

So the Dees punch on = mental health, let's give em a cuddle

Bailey Sniff = mental health, let's give him a cuddle

Dusty touches a stripper in a bar like 5 years ago = shhh! it's Dusty

Degs frolicking with a consenting girl he knows in his own private time = Degs is the antichrist, and cause of all domestic violence both hereafter and all time before his incident. Damn him to hell for eternity and the media is allowed to attempt to drive a wedge between him and the club.

The last is all oky doky Ok. :rolleyes:

and what about the mother,father,woman of the topless dancer,what about her choice to become a *tty bar girl ?:straining:
is that morally questionable ? where does it end ?
What?

Majority of people have no issue with him being at a function with strippers, it’s the possibility that he touched this woman without consent that is the issue.

I’m not saying he did, just that it’s a possibility and the club/league should be investigating this, they should also be looking into whoever distributed this footage and if it was done so without the woman’s consent.

It's kind of bigoted to treat women as victims in everything. These footballers have a lot of money flying out of their pockets and are happy to drop a week's average pay into the purse of a woman to see her partially naked, maybe touch her a little bit.

As I said in another thread the physical contact in places where men are drinking happens a lot, and it's not fun, but if you choose to put yourself in that position to exploit these men's primitive brains by showing them your body and letting them touch you in exchange for a lot of money then good for you.

Exploiting men sexually for money is one of the most power moves a woman can pull with weapons she was born with, she doesn't need to be smart, she doesn't need to have connections or even work particularly hard.

I've been at football clubs where the topless bar girl is inviting people to feel her new implants, and they were too firm because you're wondering, and a video taken of that would look like a group of leering footballers copping a feel. At some stage we are going to have to take the lack of objection as being indicative of her not caring enough to react.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I think he should, but the easiest thing would be is put out a statement saying this incident is how ever many years old and I have since learnt with age and changing social attitudes that this is not appropriate behavior and not something I would do now… (until the video from last off season comes out)

At the end of the day if the female in question had a issue with it then it would have been dealt with. Also did media consult her prior to release of the video? Outing her as a stripper or topless waitress may have been something she didn’t want made public.

Bit of talk about the suspicion of the video being leaked on the day of the final as something to spite Richmond and Dusty

Is it possible that Richmond and Martin leaked video themselves as it was doing the rounds and would have eventually become a massive story in the near future? It’s a headline story today, but 4 massive finals begin tonight and by Sunday this story will be forgotten. Seems like impeccable timing in an attempt to minimise scrutiny and have it swept under the rug.

Remember the chopstick saga that was the biggest story in that offseason. This would be a significantly bigger headline in the offseason
Err no, that was *ing disgraceful, this is nuthin.

You’re both arguing based on two different sets of assumptions.
Not really. Whether the girl is fine with what Martin did, or whether she isn't fine with what Martin did that poster has still assumed responsibility for dictating if it was respectful of her or not.

Martin gropes a stripper…
Richmond supporters, “ what’s the big deal? It’s consensual. Media beat up. Nothing to see here. They hate us cos they ain’t us. Grope anyone you want dusty”

Essendon player gropes a stripper
Richmond supporters, “this is disrespectful and against the policies of the AFL. Poor form. What a s**t pot club. This would never happen at a quality club like the tiges.”
Checks out

So still no news from Caro, pencil neck Whately, stoop mcclure, or fheadmund? Or the tigers CEO, see the tigers don't contradict their players (throw em under a bus) or say anything at all.

Must be different narratives for different clubs I guess.

Pies = antichrist

Everyone else = Ok:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back