Scandal Martin groping/chopsticks/haircut scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

The majority of people in this thread are assuming that consent was given because the woman doesn't make a scene or immediately react to being grabbed.
Bullshit. The majority of people in this thread are saying that there's no way of knowing whether consent was given or not, but that it might well have been, and so we should withhold judgment.

You're the one saying that it's always and in all cases disrespectful and wrong to touch a woman's breast in such a setting. People are just calling you out for being so paternalistic and patronising to sex workers and sex-positive feminism.

There’s a clear and distinct line btwn a Stripper/Pole dancer and a Prossy.

That line can be blurred with the stripper’’s permission and compliance.

However, most ‘table dancers’ are girls working their way through tertiary education...or are single mums.

Thats why it’s not ‘OK’ to assume because they’re on ‘display’, they’re public property.

That said, this occasion is more likely to be a ‘private‘ session....where different rules are highly likely....as we’ve seen with Cousins.

The AFL is going to be asking itself how these players can get high anytime ...and not get caught.

The media are even playing this down as poor form from within.
It’s typical because they all love Dusty so they want to sweep it under the carpet unlike midseason .
Dusty has form and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Bit like Carey and how he amazingly stays on tv?

The media are even playing this down as poor form from within.
It’s typical because they all love Dusty so they want to sweep it under the carpet unlike midseason .
Dusty has form and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Bit like Carey and how he amazingly stays on tv?
Actually, most people simply don't give a s**t.

It's the hand-wringers on Twitter that keep giving this non-story air-time.

There’s a clear and distinct line btwn a Stripper/Pole dancer and a Prossy.

That line can be blurred with the stripper’’s permission and compliance.

However, most ‘table dancers’ are girls working their way through tertiary education...or are single mums.

Thats why it’s not ‘OK’ to assume because they’re on ‘display’, they’re public property.

That said, this occasion is more likely to be a ‘private‘ session....where different rules are highly likely....as we’ve seen with Cousins.

The AFL is going to be asking itself how these players can get high anytime ...and not get caught.
Coke moves out of one’s system very fast hence why it is the drug of choice for not just footballers but a heap of people in the general public that you would never think of use it. From Supreme Court judges to Police officers down to the every day mum and dad in the burbs who have a splash once in a while on it.

In Saliva it is gone after about 24hrs and a Urine test within a week if it is a one off use. Hair it sticks around for about 3 months or more but not many test for it in hair but Ben Cousins did shave every hair off his body once for this reason! 🤣

Compared to other drugs it is the fastest moving in regards to exiting your system and the Police here in Vic do not even test for it at road side drug tests. NSW do and Sam Burgess the NRL player got done on a saliva test after driving the next day.

AFL has no hope of getting players to test positive for Coacaine unless they get them within a week of a night out on it with a Urine test. Saliva test needs to be be done by Sunday night if they got on it the Saturday night before.

Been to plenty of strip clubs, private events and bucks nights but times have changed and what was acceptable then wouldn't be done now and some bloke walking up to a woman and grabbing her on the breast shouldn't be seen as acceptable regardless of the situation she is in. I'm sorry that you feel that it should be and hope that you wake up to that and begin to treat all women with respect. Oh and for someone who doesn't care about how I live my life, you've given me plenty of advice as to how to go about it.
One mistake that you keep making over and over again in these posts is stating that she and Dusty didn’t know each other and that he was just some “random bloke grabbing her **** as he walked past”.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you have no clue whatsoever whether they knew each other or not, and whether they were in fact in a sexual relationship with each other at the time- which is what’s apparently doing the rounds as being the case here.

Assumption is the mother of all * ups.

Coke moves out of one’s system very fast hence why it is the drug of choice for not just footballers but a heap of people in the general public that you would never think of use it. From Supreme Court judges to Police officers down to the every day mum and dad in the burbs who have a splash once in a while on it.

In Saliva it is gone after about 24hrs and a Urine test within a week if it is a one off use. Hair it sticks around for about 3 months or more but not many test for it in hair but Ben Cousins did shave every hair off his body once for this reason! 🤣

Compared to other drugs it is the fastest moving in regards to exiting your system and the Police here in Vic do not even test for it at road side drug tests. NSW do and Sam Burgess the NRL player got done on a saliva test after driving the next day.

AFL has no hope of getting players to test positive for Coacaine unless they get them within a week of a night out on it with a Urine test. Saliva test needs to be be done by Sunday night if they got on it the Saturday night before.
Appreciate the book on drugs. But think you’re in the wrong thread.

Appreciate the book on drugs. But think you’re in the wrong thread.
Just clarifying why the AFL has no chance regarding Cocaine and for what it’s worth Gill and his cronies are most likely taking more on a weekend than the players! 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This stripper & Dusty back and forth appears a classic case of “ Tit-s for Tat-ts“
Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

One mistake that you keep making over and over again in these posts is stating that she and Dusty didn’t know each other and that he was just some “random bloke grabbing her **** as he walked past”.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you have no clue whatsoever whether they knew each other or not, and whether they were in fact in a sexual relationship with each other at the time- which is what’s apparently doing the rounds as being the case here.

Assumption is the mother of all * ups.
I'm not the only one making assumptions in this thread, nobody knows if they were in a relationship, nobody knows if consent was given, basically nobody knows anything.

It's possible for Dusty to be completely innocent in this and for me to not like what he did. It's not a popular opinion I know, but it's how I feel.

How does anyone get a root now? Is office works open to print off the “Please * me” form. Do mum and dad have to sign it too?
NSW police commissioner tried to bring in a consent app. No joke. You can imagine the flaws in that. Even the Liberal party didn't entertain the idea.

Been to plenty of strip clubs, private events and bucks nights but times have changed and what was acceptable then wouldn't be done now and some bloke walking up to a woman and grabbing her on the breast shouldn't be seen as acceptable regardless of the situation she is in. I'm sorry that you feel that it should be and hope that you wake up to that and begin to treat all women with respect. Oh and for someone who doesn't care about how I live my life, you've given me plenty of advice as to how to go about it.

Sorry but who decides what’s acceptable? Twitter?

Anyone thinking they’re half a chance with a Stripper/Pole Dancer is a class A FLOG.

Martin’s situation is not a ‘Joe Public’ situation - complaints about ‘How do I meet girls’ are imbecilic.

You're a good chance with a large wallet....

Again...out of date thinking perpetuating a Neolithic myth.

Women don’t think like men...if sex was a business transaction for a Table Dancer...they’d be working at a whorehouse in safety.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back