2nds Eagles in the WAFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Parto has to be considered for a call up. What else does he need to do?!

Can see an AFL club giving Parto a second life line. Games moving towards mids that can find a truckload of possessions (Eg Tom Mitchell/Matt Crouch) and not only does Parto have that but he is also explosive and hits the scoreboard on a regular basis. A club like Gold Coast would probably be very interested.

Can see an AFL club giving Parto a second life line. Games moving towards mids that can find a truckload of possessions (Eg Tom Mitchell/Matt Crouch) and not only does Parto have that but he is also explosive and hits the scoreboard on a regular basis. A club like Gold Coast would probably be very interested.
People were saying Lecras was cooked at the end of last year. Then his injuries healed.

This is getting old fast

Like Lecras, but his injuries healed?

So people know, mark has a degenerative hip issue along with his knee and wrist issues. Simmo coached my play on the weekend playing lecca further up the ground to help cover the loss of Gaff but it's going to be interesting to see if his body can handle it to the end of the year and if it does, if it stops him from playing on.

People were saying Lecras was cooked at the end of last year. Then his injuries healed.
You can say that again!
People are stupid
I cooked Lecras at the end of last year, then my injuries healed.
Something something something Mark Lecras
People were saying Lecras was healed at the end of last year. Then his injuries cooked.
Humans proclaimed that Lecras was braised towards the concluding months of the year. Then his afflictions were alleviated.
Cooked

Lecras

Better
Le Cras was getting old at the end of last year. Then he cooked airfried chicken.

You're all wrong. What actually happened is that arrogant people were arrogantly saying LeArrogant was arrogantly cooked at the arrogant end of the arrogant year, arrogantly. Then his arrogant injuries healed arrogantly.

Stop embellishing the truth you arrogant campaigners.

Last edited:
Parto traded to port for out of favour SPP?

I know its a flogging but considering we had so many young blokes dominate, i would like to see a highlight package this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back