Official Team Thread East Side Hawks :: Home of the Season 27 beez medal winner :: The Jesus

Remove this Banner Ad

you should give NaturalDisaster number 10, then he can join U2tigers The Titch Collective and have a friend and wont be on his own when you lot relise what you have done and kick him out
I would gladly accept him as a member of the collective. He could be the general dogs body, I tend to be a little high maintenence.

And I thought my attempt at a new logo was bad...

Hi Phenom!

This is an example of a good logo.

Your logo was an example of a bad logo.

Good (Hawks)
Bad (Dragons)

Thanks for your time and understanding.
I’m sure your next logo might be a little bit better.

Love, N.D

Hi Phenom!

Good (Hawks)
Bad (Dragons)

Love, N.D
Art is subjective. And I'm not disagreeing that my attempt at a new logo was bad.

Hi Phenom!

Good (Hawks)
Bad (Dragons)

Love, N.D

Lol the new logo is a blatant ripoff.

1548221318118.png

Yes, by design.

Did you know the Baghdad Bombers logo is also a blatant ripoff?
Another thing about them to trigger you.

It's just lazy, considering how good the old logo is. I get that the club is trying to distance itself from the old regime though. Just my two cents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of your media threads are 100% original?

Create a completely original media thread, then come talk.

How does that have anything to do with a club logo?

You can’t chastise someone else for ripping off an existing logo when literally all your media threads do the same thing. :)

Now away with you.

Bit different between what I do of my own volition and a club identity, but all good. :)

How many of your media threads are 100% original?

Create a completely original media thread, then come talk.
Mine was and I got shot down for it anyway.

It's hard trying to do something that is more the 80% original in this place, so I say cut Cadaver some slack.

Mine was and I got shot down for it anyway.

It's hard trying to do something that is more the 80% original in this place, so I say cut Cadaver some slack.

Don’t stick your nose where it doesn’t belong Bono, Cadaver is a big boy, he can fight his own battles.

Bit different between what I do of my own volition and a club identity, but all good. :)
You've also ripped off that kdavva74 bloke's name. Show some originality mate.

Where is that guy anyway? He totally would have won the EKA if he'd stuck around.

Last edited:
Is this actually the Hawks team thread or what? Seems like we did some super recruiting in the last few weeks based on the activity in this thread.

And I thought my attempt at a new logo was bad...
You thought correct.
Lol the new logo is a blatant ripoff.

View attachment 609544
That Hawk is clearly facing the other way.
It's just lazy, considering how good the old logo is. I get that the club is trying to distance itself from the old regime though. Just my two cents.
The Half Back knows how to flip an image in Paint, I'm proud of him.
Is there a reason you're actually here campaigner? A. it's what I was told to do, B. this ain't your team thread so * off, C. If the Atlanta Hawks sue me, I'll let you know. Until then, * off campaigner.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome back fellow Hawks, another season under our belts, hopefully we can get that premiership!

Is this actually the Hawks team thread or what? Seems like we did some super recruiting in the last few weeks based on the activity in this thread.

You thought correct.

Is there a reason you're actually here campaigner? A. it's what I was told to do, B. this ain't your team thread so **** off, C. If the Atlanta Hawks sue me, I'll let you know. Until then, **** off campaigner.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome back fellow Hawks, another season under our belts, hopefully we can get that premiership!

Your plagiarism is frankly disgusting. I'm outraged even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back