Remove this Banner Ad

FotB Final Leaderboard
ESH Media Header.png

The final leaderboard is as follows:

Biggie-est Leaderboard Final.PNG

To check out the full Biggie-est cup ratings, and larrikin award votes visit here.

giphy-11.gif

For the full East Side Hawks Season 29 stats record visit here.

Last edited:
My reason for the slow start to my career was not knowing what to do really - I didn’t know anyone and didn’t understand a lot of the references to previous seasons that we’re being made. Didn’t know who to go at or who to watch, in the end I just said * it and went at everyone, and here we are.

FotB Recap
ESH Media Header.png

Thank you Hawks and everyone else for joining in the Season 29 Festival of the Biggie. Here's a recap of the awards and winners:

• The YOTC Plate for Leading Goal Kicker awarded to TY24 with 46 goals.
  • The Mr Eagle Trophy for Best Clubperson awarded to Golumless
  • The Filth Medal for Best New Hawk awarded to Chipmunk
  • The larrikin award for Best Match Thread Poster awarded to TY24
  • The Biggie-est Cup for Best Simulation Player awarded to Agent93
You can view the updated record of the Club History here.

To wrap up Season 29 I'd like to give a quick peak at what is ahead for the East Side Hawks. Firstly, season 30 represents the club's 25th season in the Sweet FA competition and as such we'll be looking at various ways we can commemorate and celebrate this. Some former Hawks are rejoining the club this season as well as our first newbie for S30: PMBangers.

Secondly (and finally, as far as announcements go), S30 marks my sixth season in charge of the Hawks which not only means I'm the current longest serving captain in the league, it also draws me level as the longest serving captain in Hawks history. I recognise that over time leadership can become stale, so I'm shaking up my usual ideal of a three-person LG and am elevating some new blood to bring some new ideas and enthusiam to the LG. Please congratulate TY24 and Chipmunk on their promotions. Loonerty and por_please_ya will continue in their role as (official) vice captains in Season 30.

So to wrap this up the Season 30 team thread should appear at some point in the near future, but for now and the next two weeks enjoy some downtime and come back refreshed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks man, I believe it was Tony Lynn 15 after I had made a rather abohrent joke in my first round of proper posting

Thanks gang! Shocked and humbled is an understatement. OGSKWAH!

Pfft, please. As if I would over react like that and make a mountain out of a molehill!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back