Rumour Eddie Betts rumour (grain of salt required - it's McClure)

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard a rumour that the bus was stormed by 'terrorists' and the players actually thought it was a real hostage situation. Apparently it included guns being held to their heads.

- apologies, unsure on the reliability of the source as the players have apparently signed non disclosure forms on the camp. Just thought I'd put out there what I was told

I heard a rumour that the bus was stormed by 'terrorists' and the players actually thought it was a real hostage situation. Apparently it included guns being held to their heads.

- apologies, unsure on the reliability of the source as the players have apparently signed non disclosure forms on the camp. Just thought I'd put out there what I was told
Yeah nah. I would storm the club if that is shown to be true

Imagine if one player who was a complete hard campaigner snapped one of the fake terrorists neck lol

With these soft as butter weaklings being pampered to I can see only one outcome from the Clubs to protect themselves. Write in clauses that clearly state that if you can not hold up emotionally to any circumstance that comes your way then piss off back to your mummy you cry baby bastards!!!!!

And this is exactly the type of attitude that will see clubs sued in the future - Enough said !

Oh please let this be true, please please please. This would be outstanding

This has the potential to be the greatest story in our lifetime.
The best thing about it is people can post anything and us Adelaide fans are going to lap it up because we already think the worst of it

Anyone hav a run-down of what we know or have heard of so far. I would love to see a timeline.

AFC should just come out and indulge us with all the details

He said something along the lines of players were chased/hunted down in a forest during the pre season camp.
Senior players that were watching from afar understandably felt uneasy and questioned why it was happening.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He said something along the lines of players were chased/hunted down in a forest during the pre season camp.
Senior players that were watching from afar understandably felt uneasy and questioned why it was happening.

I find it hard to fathom it would be the way it sounds. Would be more like a paintball game than any actual true terror. Like there is no chance that this camp was life/death...right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it hard to fathom it would be the way it sounds. Would be more like a paintball game than any actual true terror. Like there is no chance that this camp was life/death...right?
intacto-2016-12-15-2.png

See back in the 80's-90's the harder tougher men of the day would of lapped this kind of thing up like warriors, not today's. It saddens me how far as a country we have slid, if Australia was invaded I would imagine 2 million plus suicides after they realise the internet isn't coming back and Facebook got blocked. It would take the old timers to dust off their boots to try and repel the invaders.

See back in the 80's-90's the harder tougher men of the day would of lapped this kind of thing up like warriors, not today's. It saddens me how far as a country we have slid, if Australia was invaded I would imagine 2 million plus suicides after they realise the internet isn't coming back and Facebook got blocked. It would take the old timers to dust off their boots to try and repel the invaders.
the 'entitled' society. soft as butter on the sun.
oh boo hoo we are out of range and can't play pokemon go.

Unless they water boarded them. I' not sure what else is unthinkable

I've posted elsewhere on the topic pof this camp, about a journo mate of mine who did his "hostile conditions" training - with the French special forces, GIGN, as he works for Agence France Presse - and as part of that they did actually waterboard him. Multiple times.

With these soft as butter weaklings being pampered to I can see only one outcome from the Clubs to protect themselves. Write in clauses that clearly state that if you can not hold up emotionally to any circumstance that comes your way then piss off back to your mummy you cry baby bastards!!!!!
Little man syndrome.

I don't know who is more at blame here - the snake oil salesman peddling this psycho BS or the clubs/organisations employing their services.

The clubs/organisations employing their services are more to blame. They are a professional organisation. They knew what they were paying for, or should have.

Its a bit like asking if you blame Dank and his cronies (the Weapon etc) for Essendons troubles, or the club for hiring them in the first place. Of course its the clubs fault.

No doubt you are a insignificant weak person , the one who belittles doers to justify his own weak existence.
Your posts have real venom and the generalised nature of your attacks show you don’t even care how silly you look.

No doubt you are a insignificant weak person , the one who belittles doers to justify his own weak existence.
Your posts have real venom and the generalised nature of your attacks show you don’t even care how silly you look.
That's your spin on it ( your probably everything I described before btw so I must of hit a nerve ) but the reality of it is this generation now coming through are lazy, stupid, weak and will be the downfall of what our Great Grand Fathers fought for.

That's your spin on it ( your probably everything I described before btw so I must of hit a nerve ) but the reality of it is this generation now coming through are lazy, stupid, weak and will be the downfall of what our Great Grand Fathers fought for.
What a joke you are.
Just think your are severly out of touch.
The mentality of we will flog some hardness into them is so naive.
The blokes are playing footy, not going to war.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back