eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:
Got around to watching the Suns vs Lions 19s game. Some draftable talent running around but I thought the best of the lot was Bodhi Uwland. Tough and skilful defender with a great leap he almost took mark of the year in the first quarter.

Seems he has been a mainstay in the VFL aswell so obviously rated by the Suns, keen to see him play at the champs.

Hes not under my radar, he looked good last year and has improved this year, which is a good sign.
Been in my top 30 (23 I think) since early days too but has just dipped out to 34 due to some big performances from a few others, interested to see how he goes this week.....may rise once more.

Not questioning your judgement but I just can't quite understand how Darcy is rated that highly.

His body of work is a couple of decent NAB League games in defence and then beating up on undersized kids in school footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your a man of your word I see

I don’t really have a next 5 more like a next 20 😂 I won’t name them just to keep you all guessing for next month!
Would you care to release how far off Mac Andrew and Cooper Murley are in particular?

Not questioning your judgement but I just can't quite understand how Darcy is rated that highly.
203cm player with footy smarts and can potentially play forward/back/ruck. I think he might announce himself more once he gets to play forward for Oakleigh if they give him the chance. May even become their number 1 ruck who drifts forward with Moyle gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back