Banter Elimination Final v Port Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
got cheap flights on ChappyAir

tredders.jpg

We're going to win this. You tuggers proved last year you can't handle finals pressure, and we proved we go to another level. We're better all over the ground. Better midfield, better forwards, and a much better defence.

We're going to win this. You tuggers proved last year you can't handle finals pressure, and we proved we go to another level. We're better all over the ground. Better midfield, better forwards, and a much better defence.

We've been playing finals for 9 weeks straight, and - you may recall - we haven't lost one.

I was just on the port board.
They have a thread dedicated to their hatred of Chappy.
I posted pics of him doing the aeroplane and tugging his jumper.
They then got quite angry and a few expletives where directed my way.
So I posted this

I won't be going back haha

Love your work.

We should be able to rest a few in preparation for week 2.
Was thinking the same. Give Maric a breather for Hampson. Martin out again for Lennon to give him some more time in the seniors. Reiwoldt can rest up and we'll give Aaron Edwards a go ahead of Vickery. Start either Cotch, Lids or Miles as Sub.

Was thinking the same. Give Maric a breather for Hampson. Martin out again for Lennon to give him some more time in the seniors. Reiwoldt can rest up and we'll give Aaron Edwards a go ahead of Vickery. Start either Cotch, Lids or Miles as Sub.
Give Dimma a rest too.. Chappy Captain/Coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares what happened a month ago? Why judge last 6 games? Strange view. Can't wait to be there when Chaplin turns the ball over
Can't wait for Matt White to hit a Port jumper 30mtrs away.

In row 31 seat 8

The port supporters fixation with Chaplin is odd. I guess that's what fans of a small club do, obsess when one of their players leaves for a huge club like us. Can't wait to smash these backwater dregs.

They must be a nightmare when their sisters stop screwing them once she turns 12 and they never let it go.

The port supporters fixation with Chaplin is odd. I guess that's what fans of a small club do, obsess when one of their players leaves for a huge club like us. Can't wait to smash these backwater dregs.

it appears the fixation is from you guys, not us. 80% of posts on this entire Big Footy site regarding the Boak v Chaplin thing are from Richmond supporters. Its getting slightly lame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back