Embarrassing - Robert Walls and Malcolm Blight

Remove this Banner Ad

Malcolm is bad, but you can cut him some slack as tonight is pretty unique. Plus he did correct himself at one point, apologising and saying he shouldn't barrack. Walls is just frigging woeful. Giggling and gushing like a schoolgirl as the blues pile on the goals.

until tonight, i didn't realise garlett was considered the best player in the league.

I think Wallsy slipped in the word "champion" in there as well

Blight's making all sorts of grunts and groans and cheers with the play. The channel 10 commentary is just rubbish on saturday night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malcolm is bad, but you can cut him some slack as tonight is pretty unique. Plus he did correct himself at one point, apologising and saying he shouldn't barrack. Walls is just frigging woeful. Giggling and gushing like a schoolgirl as the blues pile on the goals.

Didn't Walls follow that up with saying it was okay to barrack?

Yeah, the red and yellow aren't doing the AFL any favours.

I feel sorry for the players but suck s**t to the club. I understand the positives in having them in the competition but any club that receive as many concessions is simply unfair to the rest of the competition.

Line that came out from them in the 2nd quarter.

"Nothing wrong with a bit of on air barracking on a night like this" or words to that effect.

Yes, yes their is something wrong, you're annoying a crapload of people and you look unprofessional.

Walls barring up over Watson's kick in :eek:

Cant believe I'm saying this, but a commentary team of Dwayne Russell and Jakovich is more enjoyable than this effort.

Lol at walls saying Ablett went to the wrestling . Didnt ablett got to the ufc.Thank god tim lane didnt go to this match.

Walls and Blight are really average.. Walls is massively pumping up the tires of every Carlton bloke to the point that they're going to explode.

I wonder if Tim Lane refuses to commentate next to Blight due to his 'conflict?' :rolleyes:

this is woeful. the only thing worse on 10 tonight are the brut deoderant commercials.

Still talking about barracking whilst commentating, Walls is just taking the piss now? Surely he couldn't be that self unaware?

EDIT: And then follows this up with "...ohh free kick!?!"

TV is going off, radio on. Channel 10 :thumbsu:

My favourite.

Walls- "Carlton fans would love what they are seeing with Yarran"

Quatermain " Yarran had a quiet one last week"

Walls( very defensively)" He was tagged quarters!"

Quartermain " I was only pointing it out Robert"

A disgrace!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back