Emma Husar takes personal leave - so that she can pick up her own dogs s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

Only if you can quote which post that was in.

Yep it seems that reading and comprehension are issues.
You have misunderstand what i said before...

I understand your posts well enough. There is nothing complicated or in depth there.

It is reading them I have difficulty with... I involuntarily grimace

I had to laugh when I just watched Fifield on the news and ask, 'what did Shorten know and when'.

Such hypocrites!

What did he and Turnbull know and when Barnaby was moving his girlfriend around office to office and took her on a OS trip?

Or better still, explain why he gave $30 mill to Fox and how they spent it.

Think they should stop the finger pointing and look in the mirror occasionally.
Here.

U say that Turnbull and co are hypocrites.

Hypocritical about bullying?

Here.

Are you serious? Did you even read it in full or are you nitpicking?

Okay, just for you I will dumb it down.

Fielfield questions Shorten about what he knew... Shorten denied knowing earlier.

I am questioning what he and Turnbull knew about Barnaby and his pregnant girlfriend., Turnbull and Fifield also denied knowing earlier.

I am just a bit over politicians of both major parties trying to score point unless of course their own party is clean. Which in both cases it isn't.

Also he is the last one to question when he still can't answer questions about the $30M donation.

You see? Nothing about bullying!

Clear enough for you or do you still want to carry on?

Are you serious? Did you even read it in full or are you nitpicking?

Okay, just for you I will dumb it down.

Fielfield questions Shorten about what he knew... Shorten denied knowing earlier.

I am questioning what he and Turnbull knew about Barnaby and his pregnant girlfriend., Turnbull and Fifield also denied knowing earlier.

I am just a bit over politicians of both major parties trying to score point unless of course their own party is clean. Which in both cases it isn't.

Also he is the last one to question when he still can't answer questions about the $30M donation.

You see? Nothing about bullying!

Clear enough for you or do you still want to carry on?
I'm wondering why u keep trying to deflect away from Husar and the bullying claims

Why the attempt to link it back and compare it with Barnaby Joyce

I'm wondering why u keep trying to deflect away from Husar and the bullying claims

At last you come clean, cheers. I actually knew where you were heading but now I am bored.
Bye now.

Opposition backbencher v Speaker of the House

Yes I can see how bitter and twisted some could be on this debate
What difference does that make? They are both ultimately Members of Parliament who have to uphold the same responsibilities regardless of their position. I didn't support choppergate and I don't support Huser. The fact that there are some staunch Labor supporters trotting out this type of crap while somehow wanting an integrity organisation to oversee politicians is baffling. It simply shows at the end of the day they don't care if mps are rorting as long as they support their party.

What difference does that make? They are both ultimately Members of Parliament who have to uphold the same responsibilities regardless of their position. I didn't support choppergate and I don't support Huser. The fact that there are some staunch Labor supporters trotting out this type of crap while somehow wanting an integrity organisation to oversee politicians is baffling. It simply shows at the end of the day they don't care if mps are rorting as long as they support their party.
Its more about the publicity. You complained that people attacked Bronny yet dont recognise the different positions they held meant that 1 was more accountable than the other.

Yes both are rorters but 1 did have a higher set of standards. She was Number 1 in the House!

Its more about the publicity. You complained that people attacked Bronny yet dont recognise the different positions they held meant that 1 was more accountable than the other.

Yes both are rorters but 1 did have a higher set of standards. She was Number 1 in the House!
No one cared about that though. The public has the same disdain for any MP who they feel misused entitlement s whether they were the speaker or a backbenche. I didn't complain that people attacked Bishop either. I highlighted the fact that there are certain individuals who attacked Bronny (rightly) but have stayed strangely silent on Huser or have tried to defend it/deflect it.

This shows the problem I have which is certain partisan hacks have stayed very silent on this matter despite being the first to go in and wave the bats at Bishop. Total hypocrisy considering both have taken advantage of taxpayer travel allowance.

No one cared about that though. The public has the same disdain for any MP who they feel misused entitlement s whether they were the speaker or a backbenche. I didn't complain that people attacked Bishop either. I highlighted the fact that there are certain individuals who attacked Bronny (rightly) but have stayed strangely silent on Huser or have tried to defend it/deflect it.

This shows the problem I have which is certain partisan hacks have stayed very silent on this matter despite being the first to go in and wave the bats at Bishop. Total hypocrisy considering both have taken advantage of taxpayer travel allowance.
To be fair I did have a go at Bronny because of her position. Plus her self entitled snobbery irked me. I had had longer of Bronny in my tv than I did Emma. I did not even know who she was until a few weeks ago

Same as Barnaby. The 'know' factor plays into peoples reactions a lot. If you told me some gray haired backbencher for the Libs had received a gift of a Rolex from a Chinese company I am likely to ignore posting about it. Same as Emma. My only entry in this was to post she isnt contesting

( I think that is a circuit breaker and she has xx months to get her profile back into the good books)

I had to laugh when I just watched Fifield on the news and ask, 'what did Shorten know and when'.

Such hypocrites!

What did he and Turnbull know and when Barnaby was moving his girlfriend around office to office and took her on a OS trip?

Or better still, explain why he gave $30 mill to Fox and how they spent it.

Think they should stop the finger pointing and look in the mirror occasionally.

Go and post in the appropriate threads about those topics or start a thread for each if it's needed.

This thread is about Husar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She had no respect for the privileged position she was in

How many wasted years did BRONNY sit in parliament

Way out of her depth

Bottom of the bartell

Rekin shed pass a performance review

Don't think so

Maybe unlike you
Maggie doesn't get sucked in by witch hunts, put out by people and organisations with vested interests

Bah bah little sheep

Don't miss sky news pal

Here.

Try centrelink that's bullying
Try reagans work for the dole (not even original from big Johnny) that's bullying
Try bugging a smaller nation and raping it. Bullying
Try standing on a truck yelling ditch the witch ,in a time of war ( treason, sedition)
Not bullying to you

Want another 500 examples of coal ALITION bullying and chauvinistic behaviour
Knuckle draggers the lot of em

Wake up bah bah

Re-read the first line.

Yep, I read it the first time. You're not really engaging about the topic of the thread, just your usual, 'but they did it too'. Posters from both sides do it in here, it's no different to what you read in the online comment sections of newspapers.

I'm sure these threads and those online comment sections are just full of party hacks. It's rubbish. 200 comments, 10 of which are worthy of reading then 190 of partisan rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back