English Premier League: 12/12, 13/12, 15/12 & 16/12

Remove this Banner Ad

VERY important 3 days upcoming, should be all fit bar Coledinho and Behrami. Hopefully Zola comes to his senses and gives Diamanti a start sooner rather than later. If Upson and Diamanti start im confident we can win both games

Not really going out on a limb here, but Robbie Keane to play against Wolves and score a hattrick, then disappear against City mid week.

Once again the best game is the late game :(

VERY important 3 days upcoming, should be all fit bar Coledinho and Behrami. Hopefully Zola comes to his senses and gives Diamanti a start sooner rather than later. If Upson and Diamanti start im confident we can win both games

I read that Upson has failed to overcome his hamstring problem, and won't play.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=280562&cc=3436

Also says Cole, Behrami, Hines and Jimenez are out.

Next few days will tell a lot about where we are as a team.

It would be typical City to beat Arsenal convincingly, beat Chelsea convincingly and then lose to Bolton. If we can get the three points there and keep up the momentum from the last week I think things will be really positive at the club.

Then Spuds, the team that we never really have any joy against (save FA Cup, 3-0 down at half time with 10 men type games), and I reckon now are the favourites for 4th spot. Knock them off away, and it will do our chances the world of good, I'd take a draw if you offered it to me today.

Stoke really putting on the pressure now. They have easily been the better side this half. Tuncay has been in the thick of the action

EDIT: Just as I post that, Figueroa pulls one out of the magic bag. Stunning goal.

There's your goal of the season! Wow!

(For those that didn't see it, Maynor Figueroa quickly took a free kick from inside his own half and lobbed Sorensen, with the ball landing in the back of the net. Amazing.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back