Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to back up after a cup final
"Probably the Tottenham game played a big part in today. Mentally and physically we found it tough," Moyes said.

"We used up too much energy in midweek and we weren't able to get ourselves back. [But there is] no excuse for the result," he added.

Hahaha Arsenal get rid of Emery only to get an inferior lego man. Finally they don't get favors from referees and a normal result happens for them. They have a squad of rejects but even Emery could be doing better than lego man. I can't believe Odegaard is getting a gig at a high level, absolutely rubbish.

895ge5.jpg

Not really was a load of nonsense lol
Nonsense? Yeah, no. Everything I said was facts. Arteta is 100% a lego man. Their squad are rejects, almost every position is a reject player from a top club. And they got loads of VAR calls earlier in the season. Oh and Emery is making Arteta look like a dud.

Nonsense? Yeah, no. Everything I said was facts. Arteta is 100% a lego man. Their squad are rejects, almost every position is a reject player from a top club. And they got loads of VAR calls earlier in the season. Oh and Emery is making Arteta look like a dud.
Your current best player is Chelsea reject who gives a s**t? Who gives an actual * where they last played? It's such a dumb pointless thing to bring up.

Var? Who gives a s**t. Arguing about ref calls is where morons survive.

You also said something stupid about Odegaard.

Arteta? So he's a s**t manager because he has made a squad of rejects finish second in the prem? By your logic that makes him great

Even by your standards this is an atrocious bait attempt.

You've taken and run with the lego moniker as an insult not realising what it was actually referring to. Just another in a long line of embarrassing rambles from you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your current best player is Chelsea reject who gives a s**t? Who gives an actual * where they last played? It's such a dumb pointless thing to bring up.

Var? Who gives a s**t. Arguing about ref calls is where morons survive.

You also said something stupid about Odegaard.

Arteta? So he's a s**t manager because he has made a squad of rejects finish second in the prem? By your logic that makes him great
It sounds like you don't give a s**t about much, but for me I would not want to see a so called big club filled with rejects.

Yeah Odegaard cost the game in this matchweek by missing two sitters so he's garbage. And yes, Arteta has a better squad than Emery even if they're rejects, so he should be beating Emery really but unfortunately he has to rely on chokers like Odegaard.

It sounds like you don't give a s**t about much, but for me I would not want to see a so called big club filled with rejects.

Yeah Odegaard cost the game in this matchweek by missing two sitters so he's garbage. And yes, Arteta has a better squad than Emery even if they're rejects, so he should be beating Emery really but unfortunately he has to rely on chokers like Odegaard.
Your best player is a reject.
Embarrassing.

Are you saying he doesn't look like a lego man?

Are you saying that his appearance makes him a bad manager? Or are you just throwing insults around blindly hoping to get a reaction?

Are you saying that his appearance makes him a bad manager? Or are you just throwing insults around blindly hoping to get a reaction?
I think it has an impact on his managerial ability. He should get a haircut or something, because if I was a pro player and he was giving me instructions it would be hard to take him seriously especially when he's talking about 63 formations per game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back