Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton this matchweek:
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

I would have thought Luton were the only other team really to think like that with Arsenal and City
Circus squatters with their Johnstone's Paint trophy singing about being European Champions visiting for their cup final. Followed by the sportswashing copy cats who were 5-0 up within 20 minutes last time we met.

Very worrying week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yours were both subjective

View attachment 1865599

Not a single subjective against this season.
The two decisons that come to mind was the one against Man U where a soft penalty was given and the non red card against Arsenal

I very much doubt I'm the only one thaat thinksMan City have has a favourable VAR run this season.

The two decisons that come to mind was the one against Man U where a soft penalty was given and the non red card against Arsenal

I very much doubt I'm the only one thaat thinksMan City have has a favourable VAR run this season.
Both correct decisions imo. Rodri was a clear penalty, we should have had a second in the same game for a far more blatant hold by Maguire.

Kovacic should have got a second yellow in the Arsenal match but I don't think the first was a red.

A week before Hwang should have got a second yellow and ended up scoring the winner against us.

But people see what they want to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back