Oppo Camp Enjoy your Saturday gents!

Remove this Banner Ad

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It wasn't pretty last night, but it was another 4 points guys. What a line up today to sit back with a beer or wine/spirit of your choice and enjoy the line up that us footy lovers are spoilt with today.

Starting at 1.45, we've got the Liam Jones laugh fest at the Gabba! Then from 2.10, the real stuff starts. Norf and Hawks at the G, followed by Giants and Eagles at 4.35, then the one that's been brewing for a couple of weeks. The Saints and Swans at Etihad tonight.

I, for one, am gonna sit back with a couple of Wild Turkey's and relax and enjoy the day's action.

What's everyone's thoughts on today's line up of footy?

Apart from us winning our last two, what results need to go our way for Top 4?
It's all in here ...
http://mtdoyle.com/afl

For those who couldn't be bovvered this weekend we want:
NORF to beat Hawthorn
WCE to beat GWS
STKILDA to beat Sydney
RICHMOND to beat Geelong
FREO to beat Adelaide

I'll be listening on the radio in the arvo. Wouldn't mind if the Hawks smash North for the lolz but don't care too much about the result.

I doubt we'll finish top 4. Would love a home final against a demoralised Eagles. Though my ideal outcome would be for all the Eagles to have contracted bubonic plague in its dormant stage which they then transfer to GWS via physical contact. I think bubonic plague is spread by rats fleas so that's unlikely.

Brisbane v Carlton. Hope Brisbane win because they're almost my second team & I want Carlton fans to understand that their list is s**t & their early season form was a dead cat bounce effect induced by Bolton's MDMA-like enthusiasm.

Can't abide St Kilda but it would be good for football if they bring Sydney down a few pegs. A Sydney premiership would be more irritating than a Hawks one in many ways. I know they didn't win one for so so long, but a premiership every 5 or so years and some lovely concessions is galling.

I'll be listening on the radio in the arvo. Wouldn't mind if the Hawks smash North for the lolz but don't care too much about the result.

I doubt we'll finish top 4. Would love a home final against a demoralised Eagles. Though my ideal outcome would be for all the Eagles to have contracted bubonic plague in its dormant stage which they then transfer to GWS via physical contact. I think bubonic plague is spread by rats fleas so that's unlikely.

Brisbane v Carlton. Hope Brisbane win because they're almost my second team & I want Carlton fans to understand that their list is s**t & their early season form was a dead cat bounce effect induced by Bolton's MDMA-like enthusiasm.

Can't abide St Kilda but it would be good for football if they bring Sydney down a few pegs. A Sydney premiership would be more irritating than a Hawks one in many ways. I know they didn't win one for so so long, but a premiership every 5 or so years and some lovely concessions is galling.
There is such a thing as pneumonic plague. Droplet infection IINM. We live in hope...

Would prefer the Eagles to lose. We need a home final. It's all about lasting as long as possible and getting players back.
True, but the question asked was what do we need to happen to make the top 4.
If we forget top 4 and say 5th or 6th the answer is obviously going to be different.

True, but the question asked was what do we need to happen to make the top 4.
If we forget top 4 and say 5th or 6th the answer is obviously going to be different.

But that's not the question I was answering! Haha

On that question, I think we need 2 of the Cats, Swans, Crows and Giants to lose 2 of their last 3 games because of our percentage. Cats won't. Swans probably won't. Crows and Giants might.

Big day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it sucks coz i wanna watch the sydney v saints game, but i live in sa and we always put port games on. Dont have foxtel or a live pass either

Would be a terrific moment for comedy if Norf somehow managed to miss the finals after a 9-0 start, just a shame that St Kilda would be the ones scraping in at their expense. Anyway I'll be at local footy today so have fun guys.

It's all in here ...
http://mtdoyle.com/afl

For those who couldn't be bovvered this weekend we want:
NORF to beat Hawthorn
WCE to beat GWS
STKILDA to beat Sydney
RICHMOND to beat Geelong
FREO to beat Adelaide
Sorry, I just don't have it in me to cheer for St Kilda, Norf and Richmond all in the one week.

Sorry, I just don't have it in me to cheer for St Kilda, Norf and Richmond all in the one week.

I'll just watch all the games for the laughs - in all of today's games, whoever loses = we win.

Hawks v Norf - Hawks loss helps top 4 chances, Norf loss = #lolnorf
Aints v Swans - Swans loss helps top 4 chances, Aints loss = ha ha
GWS v WCE - GWS loss helps top 4 chances, WCE loss helps home final chances

What's Griffen got on his head? He looks like something from Star Trek lol, is that AFL approved? Too funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back