FTA-TV Entourage: The Final Season (8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Something I noticed rewatching first season eps is Ari acts like a real hound dog, talking about banging other women n stuff, but in the later eps hes super faithful to his wife and its a massive part of his story when they break up and he cant get with another women. He also says in those eps that hes never been with anybody but his wife

That either means theyve just changed his character at some point, or his character was faking this stuff earlier on to 'fit in' or something
I watched the whole thing from start to finish not long ago - and noticed this too. Plot hole perhaps? Although you never see Ari actually with another girl in the early seasons, so maybe it was deliberate.

Anyway, looking forward to the movie. This is a great show and I'm glad I sat down and watched it properly.

The guy that really got on my nerves was 'E', thinks he knows it all, and thinks he's tough... give me a break. He's just a little pipsqueak that got a lucky break into showbiz. Not sure if it was the actor or the character to blame but I just couldn't stand him. The rest are legends!

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole show but seasons 2 and 3 in particular are sublime television. Two of the best seasons of tv I've come across. Can't wait for the movie either

I always thought Entourage was a little over the top until I started reading the email leaks from Sony. lol

Ari Gold is exactly like Aril Emanuel. Bloody hilarious and accurate of the film industry.

I think he was just trying to fit in. he was always a one with a brash mouth that talked a lot, but he never cheated. he was still a good guy at heart, he just let his temper get in the way a bit too often :)

Yeah I agree with this, although I personally never thought he was legitimately making these claims as I've always just seen it as typically crude Ari Gold banter.

Started re-watching from ep 1 again yesterday. Should be a great lead up to the Movie.

Was funny, after seeing Wahlburgers and the "Real" Johnny Drama, to see Johnny Drama and Marky Mark make a short appearance in the very first ep.

excitedblackbirthdaykid.gif

bob sagat!!!

Sagat-ttigergenocide.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re-watching S8.

Just after Sloan and E end up *******, and then Sloan calls E to tell him she's moving to NY. E storms out of the room.
Drama: "poor guy, must heck like dog s**t"

I've missed this show.

Something I noticed rewatching first season eps is Ari acts like a real hound dog, talking about banging other women n stuff, but in the later eps hes super faithful to his wife and its a massive part of his story when they break up and he cant get with another women. He also says in those eps that hes never been with anybody but his wife

That either means theyve just changed his character at some point, or his character was faking this stuff earlier on to 'fit in' or something

This.

I remember watching an interview with Ellin I think it was, and early on they weren't really sure how to mould the character.

Obviously they ended up with Ari the family man, which I think was the right call

Remove this Banner Ad

Back