EPL Knockout Competition 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

CONGRATULATIONS JT_the_Man FOR WINNING!

Coincidentally we're halfway through the season so I'll set up the "Second half of the season Knockout comp" in the middle of next week.

Congrats JT.

Should have known Leeds are our bitches.
I would just like to take this moment to say I had exactly zero faith in West Brom and expected this to be the end for me.

Thanks for running this Chipmunk

EPL KNOCKOUT COMPETITION - 2ND HALF OF THE SEASON

I'm holding another one of these for the 2nd half of the season.
We shall start in Week 20 (so accepting entries until the start of the Palace - West Ham game early Wednesday):

1611058223198.png

Same as before, pick a playing team (you can only pick each team once) - if they lose you're out.
If the game is postponed post-deadline, you go through but the following week your team has to win.

Time to redeem yourselves and tag others if interested!

JT_the_Man Bostonian Art Vandelay_ Bradesmaen boncer34 samFFC sorted TheGreatBarryB jd2010 Thistle HoneyBadger35 The Half Back Kreuuuzeurns 99 Problems NinjaSwan chef eth-dog bok_party Loonerty SarahSmiles The Filth Wizard ClarkeM Easty Jatz SM omgfridge TubbsFarquhar Jaymin beez Sozabarus kdavva74 Elton Johns Wig TY24 fitzroybowiedog Van_Dyke BRAB Broken DemonJim akkaps Paddles_ Test Tickle spookism Golumless Agent93

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We shall start in Week 20 (so accepting entries until the start of the Palace - West Ham game early Wednesday):

View attachment 1043133

Same as before, pick a playing team (you can only pick each team once) - if they lose you're out.
If the game is postponed post-deadline, you go through but the following week your team has to win.

JT_the_Man Bostonian Art Vandelay_ Bradesmaen boncer34 samFFC sorted TheGreatBarryB jd2010 Thistle HoneyBadger35 The Half Back Kreuuuzeurns 99 Problems NinjaSwan chef eth-dog bok_party Loonerty SarahSmiles The Filth Wizard ClarkeM Easty Jatz SM omgfridge TubbsFarquhar Jaymin beez Sozabarus kdavva74 Elton Johns Wig TY24 fitzroybowiedog Van_Dyke BRAB Broken DemonJim akkaps Paddles_ Test Tickle spookism Golumless Agent93

Where's Watford?

View attachment 1043133

Keen to go out first week again.

Tempted to go Leeds coz if they win great. If they don't hopefully Wilson scores and does something for my fantasy side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back