apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
Haven’t seen either of Villa’s games (not getting up at 4 in the morning, hard enough to get sleep at the moment as it is) but we’re crap. Even this morning I see Fulham had their chances and in the first game Sheffield United had 10 men for most of it.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Haven’t seen either of Villa’s games (not getting up at 4 in the morning, hard enough to get sleep at the moment as it is) but we’re crap. Even this morning I see Fulham had their chances and in the first game Sheffield United had 10 men for most of it.
Geez your'e hard to please with 2 wins and no goals conceded.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I have to admit I hope Daylight Savings is cancelled this year, if only to make Leeds EPL fixtures easier to watch from a time pov, for example this week's fixture against City is at 3:30 am, which is actually a lot more manageable than if it kicked off at 4:30 am. It might not sound much, but for my body clock it is.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
I have to admit I hope Daylight Savings is cancelled this year, if only to make Leeds EPL fixtures easier to watch from a time pov, for example this week's fixture against City is at 3:30 am, which is actually a lot more manageable than if it kicked off at 4:30 am. It might not sound much, but for my body clock it is.
I reckon just give them a ring mate and they'll cancel it for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Man City on the rebound. As putrid as they were against Leicester, I can't see them dishing up that dross twice

That said, we also probably couldn't pick a much better time to face them.

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
laporte should come in which changes everything. up front still an issue, sterling just doesnt have it as a striker

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom