SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
In terms of value for money, is he the worst transfer in the PL era? Kepa would also be up there.
Wouldn't say so, he looked quite good for them last season, don't think you can heap all of this on him. People forget apart from a few blips when Ole first arrived and when Fernandes arrived, United have been awful for a while now.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Both are weird imo.

I'd rather find an illegal stream than watch a bloke gogglebox style.
Would rather spend money buying the game I like than giving streamers donations.

Just weird behaviour all round.
TBH I prefer to play the game as well, but this guy races against Max Verstappen etc and goes in discord with guys like George Russell, or did before the F1 season came back. Plus does things like LeMans 24hr, which we can only dream of. He's the only gamer I watch and I think I do it more now that I moved overseas because I don't have mates to play with. Anyhow.. irrelevant to the EPL matchday thread :D

jd2010

#freewelly #bringbackbojan
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Just don't understand how there's a market for watching a guy sit there and live stream him watching his team's matches.
It is a bias nuffy version of Sky Sports Soccer Saturday which does the same thing for the 3pm blackout games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
At least when we waste money on rubbish (Soldado, Janssen) it is generally in the 20-30m range.

Ndombele has a bit to prove for his price though

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom