Media Escape from Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

I am glad you know what a bitmoji is - Doctor Gero calls me Daria :p
HAHA I've been compared to Daria as well! *twins* Actually what's funny is. I wear glasses full time. I completely forgot to put them on myself. I'm editing it... HAHA

You doing 'things' with him? o_O
I dont know whats happening. Just that i gave myself a week deadline and since BLERN is clearly gutless it will likely take him till the last second or he fails

Im sorry to my avid listeners for my lack of updates for 2 days. Anzac day is a very big deal in my family due to our history in ww1 & ww2 and a day at the rsl after ceremonies and marches leaves me little time for writing.

I also spent today mostly at the pub because... well because i could. So i havent written the chapter where king Sterge dies and king Cloud_ takes over with his mistress GotTheGoodes making her first appearance.

Hopefully tommorow. Sorry for the delay

Im sorry to my avid listeners for my lack of updates for 2 days. Anzac day is a very big deal in my family due to our history in ww1 & ww2 and a day at the rsl after ceremonies and marches leaves me little time for writing.

I also spent today mostly at the pub because... well because i could. So i havent written the chapter where king Sterge dies and king Cloud_ takes over with his mistress GotTheGoodes making her first appearance.

I acknowledge and respect your families history in regards to Australian military service but my family have only been here for 5 years and I'm still waiting for my tag.

I acknowledge and respect your families history in regards to Australian military service but my family have only been here for 5 years and I'm still waiting for my tag.
It will happen. Im just trying to figure out roles

Do I kill Sterge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... can someone lend me a itshappening.gif??

:hearteyes:

Your dress better not be the same colour as mine
caa4f93e32a25c7614a8700a32c482e9913e066cb5ad7285e41e7f6b12ca273c.jpg

I have more videos strategically placed than Big Brother.
Don't think I didn't know what you were getting me to instal in all the opposition change rooms Ding... I'm pretty stupid but even I know a tiny hidden camera moulded into a pen when I see it...

I have more videos strategically placed than Big Brother.

Don't think I didn't know what you were getting me to instal in all the opposition change rooms Ding... I'm pretty stupid but even I know a tiny hidden camera moulded into a pen when I see it...

Wait what? That's why you call yourself BB Dingster cos you're up to no good.

CHAPTER TEN

Nobody could silence the murmurs travelling across the island. King Sterge was dead, King Cloud_ now reigned.
Why didn't he get sworn in publicly like normal?
Why had all the match threads been close?
Why had Lord haydo been summoned to the castle?
So many questions, With no answers. With the match threads closed nobody was able to contact each other easily and rumours began to spread the old fashioned way, by word of mouth.

This did not please GotTheGoodes . She didn't like anyone saying anything bad about her beloved Cloud_ . If only Cloud_ felt the same way. She had a plan to make him love her as much as she loved him. A better plan than last time even if it did work. Getting Cloud_ drunk and tricking him into her bed didn't work as we;; as she had hoped, well it worked.. but it didn't work well enough. He had sent her away and latched onto some ****. GotTheGoodes knew it was just to punish her further. She knew he truly loved her. Her plan would prove it

"Your Majesty, Please!"

King Cloud_ looked at Lord haydo with disdain.
"It's one man Haydo, ONE!" swearing a stream of curses "Either you lure him into my trap or you go! make your choice"

haydo held himself back. His anger at the disrespect shown to him was at boiling point. What was Cloud_ playing at here? There was more to this than he knew.
"Your Majesty, The definition of 'man' might not really cover Yakker . I understand the implications..."

"INDEED! Have you heard the talk? I had to close the match threads to slow it down!" King Cloud_ cursed unintentionally.
"I will not sit here waiting for him." Cloud_ paced back and forth, something was clearly bothering him.
"Go. You have your task. Report back your success or you will report to the Eastern towers. Now leave me."

haydo struggled to hold himself back. But nodded and bowed, and retreated from the throne room.

As the door closed, Cloud_ stopped pacing.
"Do you think he bought it?"

Blacky appeared from a side passage.
"Unlikely, but it should suit your purposes regardless."
"Either way you will get something you want out of this. One of them will surely die."

"Why did he betray us Blacky?" Cloud_ mused.

"Maybe he doesn't know it was us that hired him? Or maybe he does. Either way Yakker makes his own decisions. I still think we made a horrible mistake trying to kill haydo."
"Hopefully he doesn't take this personally like last time. You know what it cost us to keep him away!"

"mmm"
Cloud_ appearing dissatisfied with the answer, Left.

"May the sim help us if he does..."
Blacky said to the now empty room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back