Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Matt Allison 192cm Forward

A lot of Jack Gunston about Allison. Matt will team up with Thilthorpe and attempt to be the Roughy/Buddy of 2020.

Vindicater

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I am fairly certain that Melbourne won't be using this pick at the draft based on their list currently and the 38 main list change.

They currently have 35 on their list and I doubt any of them are being cut which means they can only use the first three picks of their draft.

eDPS are we doing this realistically or just using the picks?

If realistically I pass. Other option is I am willing to trade #47 for a future 4th rounder

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
I am fairly certain that Melbourne won't be using this pick at the draft based on their list currently and the 38 main list change.

They currently have 35 on their list and I doubt any of them are being cut which means they can only use the first three picks of their draft.

eDPS are we doing this realistically or just using the picks?

If realistically I pass. Other option is I am willing to trade #47 for a future 4th rounder
You can play it out however you like, I’m happy to do that deal if you want haha

Pick #48: Geelong enters the draft for the first time. They select Tom Highmore. Reason for selection is that they maybe need another defender to start developing. He is a bit older than the others so might be able to have an influence sooner, which would help Geelong whilst they are in their window.

Tang

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Port bid on Joel Western
eDPS
F12F1C62-E2C1-49DC-88CE-E18E31215A1B.jpeg

matched

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Port select - Oliver Davis - Tasmania - Inside mid

Boak and Rockliff don’t have long left so he’ll add some depth in the midfield. Contested ball/clearances are key to the game style port play and they are davis’ speciality. A No frills
Midfielder who will turn up and play his heart out every week. Don’t be surprised if he’s one of the value picks of the draft. Often unathletic inside mids slip down the order but go on to have great afl careers - lachie neale for one.
Red Black and Blue

Harlequin Dream

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
unathletic inside mids slip down the order but go on to have great afl careers - lachie neale for one.
Red Black and Blue

Neale wasn't unathletic:
8.24 agility, 14.2 beep and 3.00 sprint

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Neale wasn't unathletic:
8.24 agility, 14.2 beep and 3.00 sprint
Sorry should’ve also added mids on the smaller side aswell. For someone at his height it’s not overally athletic that makes him jump off the page (say elite speed) and wouldn’t stop him from slipping down the draft order. Clubs would’ve been questioning where neale ended up if he didn’t make a spot in the midfield.

Back