Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Could have dropped our heads 2-0 down but fought for a point at OT. You take that but we seriously are worse than our table position suggests.

We need a GK badly, a proper ST, competition on the left for Richy and a RW. Then probably another CM for depth outside of Tom Bloody Davies.

Ancelotti won’t be here forever and neither will players like James and Digne. Allan is 30 as well. Make hay while the sun shines or ponder what could have been in 5 years.

Watched the last 5-10 minutes of ET on Kayo. ******* frantic. We defended well for what I saw in terms of blocking, shutting down movements but our clearance work was lacking. Guess that comes with the pressure and panicking. Glad we held on to go through.

Will have to find the highlights

Watched the last 5-10 minutes of ET on Kayo. ******* frantic. We defended well for what I saw in terms of blocking, shutting down movements but our clearance work was lacking. Guess that comes with the pressure and panicking. Glad we held on to go through.

Will have to find the highlights

Emirates FA cup page on Facebook has them

Everyone should be utterly embarrassed after this. Absolutely played off the park by a team which will be relegated and had not won in 12 matches. 2 goals from a striker who hadn’t scored before at his 2nd EPL club.

Completely awful and I’m pissed off at this club who never learn. 120 minutes in the cup can’t even be an excuse.

What an absolute joke. Hopefully just further assures Carlo how many shite players we have in this squad.

We don’t deserve any Europe football after that. Disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish we weren't s**t.

We'll be on a 3 game losing streak after our annual visit to Anfield. That'll be the end of the Europe dream. My prediction is an 8th place finish.

Against Fulham, we were shite. Against City, we weren't bad, just we were up against an unstoppable juggernaut and still managed to be the first team to score against them from open play since the start of the year.

If we play like we did against City in the Derby can see us getting a point (plus our away form is way better than our home form for some reason - maybe we are really missing the crowds at Goodison - from memory that was our last win - or one of our last wins - at home?)

Against Fulham, we were sh*te. Against City, we weren't bad, just we were up against an unstoppable juggernaut and still managed to be the first team to score against them from open play since the start of the year.

If we play like we did against City in the Derby can see us getting a point (plus our away form is way better than our home form for some reason - maybe we are really missing the crowds at Goodison - from memory that was our last win - or one of our last wins - at home?)
We weren't good though. Against top teams we forget how to play. I know we set up to play on the counter but none of the players look like they know what they are doing and it just ends up being shite. They get it into their head that they just have to defend and it's super boring. We also have some gash in the team that would barely make it at West Brom in Davies, Iwobi and Holgate. Laughable that they can get a game in the PL at the moment. Holgate has been at the heart of everything bad defensively.

Also at least Josh King was a cheap buy because I never wanted him even last year. He keeps getting talked up as a good player but he didn't even score in the Championship this season.

So bloody happy I stayed up to watch this. I've watched every bloody derby waiting for this day and boy was it worth the wait.

Shame that the fans weren't there to sing their hearts out and see it live but I don't think anyone would be complaining.

Have to build off this though, great win and hoodoo is over but there is still a season to play for. 2 games off 2nd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back