Everything's Possible - AFL's New Marketing Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't like the part where they only had 3 teams on the premiership cup. if they were going to do it put all 18 teams on the cup

One of the best produced ads I've seen from the AFL.

Although they do need to get some new footage, relying on that shot of JBrown staring at the camera is getting old.

And the cynic in me hears "everything's possible" and thinks of how the afl seems to 'magic wand' a lot of the issues it comes across.

Other than that, deserves a bit of praise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the better ads the AFL has produced, even if there was about .02 seconds of North Melbourne in there. :(
As Imach said though, the 'This is Greatness' is probably my favourite ad.

Everything's possible...

...OK, so GWS won't win the flag...Saints won't...Dogs won't...Brisbane won't...but other than that, everything's possible.

...oh, and Darce and BT are not going to spontaneously combust and instantly improve the season. That's a no-go as well.

Don't mind it, a simpler message, a bit less 'hypey', but still gets you excited for the coming season. Not their best, but still pretty good.

Everything's possible*

*As long as you aren't at a poor club like North, the Doggies, Brissy, etc...

Not bad. Funny they included footage of Jonathan Brown which is at least five years old. Says a lot about Brisbane's plight.
About 10 years old actually...

Alright idea but lame, lame execution. Fremantle make a Grand Final, are every chance of hitting another, and have extremely marketable players but get no representation but a two second frame of their name?

That GWS bit about "those Giants look scary" was probably the most cringeworthy element of any AFL propaganda I've seen. No they aren't. They're terrible and they will always be terrible – perennial underachievers who'll never do as well as they should; worse than the Dockers and Sainters. Buddy cannot also change anything.

All in all, pretty s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back